By Lucifer Sam on

Okay, I probably don't fucking belong on this site, but I don't care because there's a lot of pink, neat merch, and an entire thing on gay guys, so i'm here.

And I found a comment on a nail polish article that said 'this must be written by a poor person' or something of the like.

And, needless to say, it pissed me off.

Because i'm a girl who prides myself on being.. well.. efficient? I don't know, I like doing shit on my own. And i like me some cheap ass nail polish. I mean, honestly, what the fuck's the difference besides the price tag and the label? I mix my own shit by combining these cheap ass nail polishes, and hey guess what-- it looks fuckin fabulous thank you very fucking much. I mean come on, I do all my own stunts baby, and i'm a woman, and i'm god damn proud, because for god's sake, I might have to grow a person in me, then ​rather violently push it out of my snatch some day. I might as well do some shit on my own before that happens which I hope is never because reasons.

RelatedPosts

1. ellabetch says:

soo many things wrong with this post, but first off let me say that you’re a joke and this is embarrassing.

Problem #1: You do not need to swear in every sentence. You’ve clearly stated that you are a woman, but obvi not a classy one if you feel the need to swear every ten seconds. Shame on you.

Problem #2: This post started off as a unfinished mini rant (but obvi if you were too exhausted you wouldn’t of even posted…) and then it led to you talking about child birth. honestly. that’s just the type of things that freaks say. no one cares about your vaginal fantasies.

Problem #3: There is a difference between nail polishes. You pay a higher price, you get a higher quality. It’s not hard to tell the difference between Essie and the $.99 stuff you find at K-Mart. You don’t need to be efficient to paint your own nails, you need to be poor.

While I totally agree with this comment, especially where you note the difference between low and high quality nail polishes, doing your own nails does not in any way mean you’re poor. Sometimes it’s relaxing to paint your own nails, even when you have the option to get them done professionally.

• Lucifer Sam says:

I love jokes, honestly.
      I fucking love swearing. It puts emphasis on things, and it’s a thing that runs in my family. Whoops.
      ERP not vaginal fantasies, dude. Just vaginal and womanly facts.
      Ohhh i’ve been wounded heeeelp meeee.
      No. Just. No.

2. ellabetch says:

and honestly, what is wrong with your tags? get a life.

• Lucifer Sam says:

I come from tumblr, so when I tag things, it’s usually in my own way.
      Why do people have to say ‘get a life’ like it even affects people? It doesn’t affect me.

youre deff on drugs, or at least you were when you wrote this

• Lucifer Sam says:

OOP LOOK AT ME I’M 17 AND I NEVER DID A DRUG IN MY LIFE I’M SOOO ON DRUGS.

• supbetch says:

you realize youre the least betchy betch ever soo how about you just dont come back

• Lucifer Sam says:

Whoops it’s the internet and you can’t boot me from a website just because i’m different from you.

• Emilayday says:

In that case take some fucking drugs and relax. Trying too hard for sure.

You remind me of Hannah from girls.. But like don’t take that as a compliment because your not Lena your just fucking annoying Hannah.

5. wtf says:

is going on right now. i’m dyinggg for alll the wrong reasons

6. this bitch says:

needs to safely tuck herself into a hole (and i don’t mean vag, sweetie. Look i can make unnecessary vag refs too!)
    Please stop. K thanks.
    ps…i feel this goes without saying, but you can’t sit with us X

7. Meghan says:

You’re right.  Definitely least betchy betch ever. in fact, I can’t even call you a betch.

8. Emilayday says:

Assuming someone chooses to mate with you one day and get you pregnant, I’m sure your baby will scratch your snatch raw in an attempt to give herself her own red DIY mani (or just in a desperate bid to escape). (Just following your lead of relating manicures to birth. Wtf.) And actually you started the attacking. Why go on a website where you know you’re not welcome? Hashtag TROLL. Now go to bed, it’s past your bedtime.

9. wait says:

what do you mean you do all your own stunts? like what are your stunts? can you do like a somersault or something? can i see?

10. Ivy says: