By Daniellabella08 on

​Okay betches, I'm worried about my bestfriend. So she took the train to come visit me(we live far away from eachother) and on her way back home she told me that she met this guy and they spent the entire train ride talking and what not(3 hrs). So she's telling me about him and how cool/cute he is and how much she'd like to keep talking to him and how much they connected but then she goes on and tells me that she made out with him! on the train! Now, betches my bestfriend is the sweetest most caring person I know and although it's cool that she met someone she connected with I'm super sketched out at the fact that this guy who she doesn't even know felt that it was okay to make out with her after knowing her for three hours. She has always been the type of person to get comfortable with people really quickly and its gotten her hurt so many times and I just don't know what to do. Am I wrong? should I just encourage her to  keep talking to this guy that she seems to have connected with so well?

Sincerely,

Worried Betch

RelatedPosts

sorry, how old are you? you sound super young

• Daniellabella08 says:

lmao I’m actually 20 but I get paranoid when it comes to guys.

LOL calm down, all she did was make out. Not a big deal and I’ve definitely made out with a guy faster than in three hours. Let her have her fun.

• Daniellabella08 says:

lol thanks. I’ve just seen her in a lot of situations like this where she got hurt, i just don’t wanna see her like that again ya know? :/ overprotective bestie probz

you sound codependent. let your best friend live her life, it’s not up to you to make decisions for her and if she ends up getting hurt its her problem, not yours. like its fine to be there for her but its just a little strange that you’d be so worked up over her making out with a guy that you feel the need to come post on this website about it. nothing bad has even come of this situation yet so why stress?

A lot of people struggle with codependency you should look into it because your posts just screeeam it. i doubt your bestie would be too pleased to know you posted about this online either

• Daniellabella08 says:

lol trust me, I’m the least codependent person ever. If you knew the things she’s been through you would probably feel differently but it is what it is. The only reason I posted on here was because I wanted some insight from a completely outside party nbd.

3. allie says:

waittttttttttttt its just making out which means like nothing so who cares…

4. C says:

pop a xany and get over yourself

5. belllabetch says:

If he’s still texting her after kissing her with no way of seeing her again unless otherwise planned, I’d say it’s safe… no way to really know though, because he could have just thought of her as easy and wants to see what more he can get out of her from one more hangout. It sucks, my best friend is the same way… just gotta let them live and learn.