Miley Cyrus sees dead people. Or so she claims in one of the most boring ghost stories I've ever read. It was like, "oh there was this mom and dad and son and then the mom got sick and died and then the dad got old and died and now my house is like totally haunted so I had to leave." A horror story of Amityville Horror proportions this is not, sadly. Anyway long story short Miley moved and vowed never return to haunted apartment where there was like, really hot water and I guess now she's on crack. Lay off the peyote Miley, this story reminded me of this amazing scene from Zoolander.

Hansel: So I'm rappelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy shit, Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"
Derek Zoolander: And?
Hansel: And it was. I was totally fine. I've never even been to Mount Vesuvius.

Source: USMagazine

1. honestly says:

what do you betches see in her? enough to make her a betch of the week? Like, maybe when she still had hair…now she just looks like foghorn leghorn’s albino cousin n everything that comes out of her mouth makes amanda byne’s tweets look like quotes from shakespeare.

• voodoo41 says:

^Foghorn leghorn’s albino cousin… I died.

• . says:

the betches need to hire you because foghorn leghorn’s albino cousin was the best part of this post

2. The Best Part says:

This is the same winner who just got voted #1 on Maxim’s hot 100 list. Nice one, Maxim! Draco Malfoy with tits? Must be the new standard.

• Draco with tits says:

dear god, if that’s the new standard, we can all head off to Carl’s Jr and call ourselves Kate Upton because if all of us are considered less hot than Miley “if you cut off all her hair she’d look like a british man” cyrus, we might as well, right?

oh wait, sorry, skinny will always be hot, and once hair comes back into style, so will us betches. you can go shave your back now. bye Miley.

• literally says:

what the fuck is wrong with you

3. kelsy says:

Well I love miley. She’s a sweetheart and got millions unlike you haters. She’s gorgeous however and doesn’t gaf what anybody thinks. Plus she’s got the hottest boyfriend (soon to be husband) in the world…. So she obviously ain’t that bad. Haha u guys make me laugh smile

4. baby g says:

it doesn’t matter what any one thinks because some day their going to be worse.