Dear Betches,

I'm having a serious dilemma inside my head whether or not I should let this girl know that I had sex with her boyfriend this past weekend. I mean I know it is pretty shallow, but I was blackout and there has always been a lot of sexual tension between us. This girl made her boyfriend un-friend me on Facebook (immature) and she also happens to hate my guts because he is always texting me and calling me. So should I get back at her and let her know that I casually fucked her boyfriend last Friday night? Or should I just let it go? Asking for a friend here.

Sincerely,

Home-wrecking Betch

Dear Home-Wrecking Betch,

Ugh, how many emails do we have to get from losery tramps before you guys realize that it's not betchy to be a home-wrecking whore. The real betch gets a girl's boyfriend to break up with her before she has sex with him because fucking someone else's boyfriend is not only trashy but also wrong and sad. This girl made her boyfriend de-friend you because she could probably tell that you were trying desperately to hook up with him. Of course she hates you. You had sex with her boyfriend. Does it all make sense now?

I think you should tell her you had sex with her boyfriend so that you rightfully get punched in the fucking face. Stop trying to ruin other people's relationships and get a life.

Sincerely,

The Betches

Dear Betch,

So usually these are about boy probs or whatevs but I have a serious fucking issue that I think many a betch has experienced. So like, say your besties are at your place getting ready. You're just having your predrink and chilling out when the worst possible situation in the world arises: "Man like, this skirt is so cute can I borrow it?" Now usually this isn't an issue, except for I never get my shit back! Or when it comes back its ruined. Like not that I can't afford replacements but it's more the principal of the fact that, like, I want my pink shirt back. What's a betch to do? Do I make a scene and cut the offender from the bestie group? I can't just let that shit slide.

Dear Greedy Betch,

Sharing clothes is a cornerstone of betch life but if you're a girl who's more uptight about letting fat girls potentially stretch out your shit, we get it. Some people are just annoying that way. If you really don't want to share your clothes but don't feel like making a big deal of it just say "oh I would but this is actually my sister's/mom's/cousin's skirt and she gets really annoying about me lending it out. Sorry!" If the offending clothes borrower doesn't get the hint, you can just ignore her texts when she asks for it.

Sincerely,

The Betches

1. homewreckingislife says:

You go girl! His GF Sounds like a real WHORE! Power to the Home wrecking betches! Together we unite!

• slut says:

ew get a life and stop trying to steal someone else’s.

• Jess says:

Haha obviously a troll

2. get a life says:

Homewrecking betch sounds not like a betch, but more like a WGG who has nothing else to do and probably has had sex with this guy’s friends as well. get a life ho

3. uhhowaboutnobetch says:

Homewrecking is life? Really? Betches get their own men. They’re certainly not bottom feeders who live off of other people’s leftovers. So you can go shave your back now.

4. Slut says:

Clearly you’ve been cheated on

5. seaside betch says:

I hate when fat chicks try on my clothes, see how fat they look, and noteven wear them out. Like u just ruined my dress for no reason. I don’t even get why they keep trying my clothes on thinking one shirt might make them skinnier than another. Like ur fat no matter what u put on. And they use all of my good conditioner like get ur own betch!

• Jenna says:

Simple solution there. Stop hanging out with fatties, and surround yourself with people even skinnier than you.

6. Lo says:

omg bigger girls trying to squeeze into a too small size is the WORST.  Thanks for turning that size small dress into an XL after you stretched yourself into it.

• annoying... says:

i hate when bigger girls ask if i want to borrow their clothes. like no bitch they wouldn’t fit cause they are huge!

7. Maggie says:

“I think you should tell her you had sex with her boyfriend so that you rightfully get punched in the fucking face.”
    such a quality line

but actually, whores get the fuck off this site. you are clearly not betches, even if you are rich, skinny, beautiful, and popular, you clearly have no class.

8. Ugh, sluts says:

Youre kind of embarassing all of the real betches out there with your whoreish, desperate antics. Actually, scratch that, you embarassing the entire female population. Youre a disgrace to this site. Please drop dead…..now.

9. Fugly Sluts says:

I am sensing a lot of hate towards the HW Betches. Let them be. They are doing you a favor and letting you know that your Bfs are SLEEZBALLS. Also, it’s not their fault they’re so pretty and popular. They have nothing invested in the relationship so why should they care?? Be mad at your boyfriends.

TEAM HW Betches!

10. But Really says:

I agree that HWs are doing betches a favor in exposing that scum of a boyfriend, however let’s recognize them for what they truly are, trash not a betch. On another note if your friends are returning your clothes without a dry cleaning tag they clearly don’t appreciate a quality piece of art.

11. ew says:

the only reason why a “HW” bitch could ever be considered popular would be for being known for the rapidness that you spread your stretch mark ridden legs. Just because a roided out bro buys you a well tequila shot a trashy bar doesnt mean you are pretty , it just means you look trashy and desperate enough for the night. While you are being fucked in this backseat of this “sleezeball"s car, his girlfriend is being taken to classy restaurants, bought diamonds, and meeting his wealthy parents. All you are getting is a secretive late night phone call ever so often when his girlfriend isnt DTF. You are neither cool nor important, if you were he would be breaking up with his girlfriend for you, not making you his secret slam piece. As a wise man once said “you cant turn a hoe into a housewife”

• Agree says:

Totes agree. A TRUE betch would get the guy to leave his current girlfriend, then dump him a few weeks (days) later cause obviously he’s a douche.

12. Excuse me says:

Are you out of your fucking mind HW betch? Let me rephrase that… Bitch. Ya you were “blackout,” cool, but in all honesty did you really think the Betches would reply kindly to your whoreish antics? Def not. Betches are classy as fuck, I hope you get punched in your sloppy mouth.

13. Jenna says:

Why would any self respecting betch want another girl’s sloppy seconds? That’s trash, not sass - and definitely not class.

Go back to the trailer park.

14. Betchapoo says:

Fellow betches, we can’t be associating a trampy man-ho who drunkenly loses control around blackouts like our dear, conscious-free, free-love Home-wrecker.

Home-wrecker, please DO tell the “girl” that you banged her man. “Girl,” give your now-ex-man-ho walking papers and get tested for sexually-transmitted diseases… and Home-wrecker, when man-ho bangs a fellow home-wrecker, don’t even appear to be surprised.

15. hatedouches says:

well, it is an absolute fact that the biggest asshole in the situation is the guy. why so many people overlook this in these situations, i really don’t know. i am not saying any of you have, just in general people can.

the fact that he can’t break up with his girlfriend but still wants to have sex with another chick is not fair; sorry dude, you can’t have the best of both fucking worlds and still have a decent conscience. you can’t have an awesome lady for a girlfriend, bring her home to mamabear, and tell her you love and care about her when you are trying to fuck another chick.

that exact situation happened to me, i was the girlfriend. after it was all over, i learned you can’t absolutely hate the other girl; you simply have to realize that the guy didn’t care about you enough to be committed to you, and find someone who does. or just be a betch and rule at everything in life until one guy comes along and fucking rocks your socks off.