Since our relaunch thousands of you have signed up for our new cute little community We the Betches. For those of you who are blind or don't know what it is here's an idea: It's a place where betches can come together and talk shit about themselves and one another. Do you have an unsolvable boy problem? Is your mom being a huge bitch? If we can't help, maybe a fellow betch can, or she can say ew and tell you to go fuck yourself, which we've noticed isn't an uncommon practice.

So naturally, we decided to step in by re-posting some highlights from the interesting shit you say, answering your questions, and blatantly making fun of the losers. Welcome to our new column "We The Betches," it's like the Dear Betch of 2013 with a burn book spin, where we troll our own website for the ridiculous shit you say and bring attention to it. Think of it like you spilling your drink on a white rug at a pregame and us calling you out.

This girl's WTB (We The Betches, fucking duh) post isn't too new (from early December) but it was one that definitely caught our eye. It's from a girl so deeply lost in a sea of ADHD that she's debating going to Craigslist to buy adderall. The important thing to remember here is that she came to us, and you, to find out of it's socially acceptable.

BUYING ADDY ON CRAIGSLIST

by international_betch

UGH this is too fucking sketch and too fucking shameful, but the title says it all betches. I'm glad to say that I'm finishing off this finals week on an excellent (cough, amphetamine-fuelled) note, but I've run out of my stash, my ex-source is refusing to give me more* & I know I'll need some for the coming shitstorm that is next semester. I go to one of the most prestigious & competitive prep schools in the world, let alone the country, hence the few people that DO have Adderall prescriptions here actually keep them to themselves. Also, while I'm going home tomorrow & could surely hit up some of my friends there, I'm an international student and I have no idea how available Adderall is my country. Sooooo... I resorted to going on Craigslist, & am now talking to some fucking sketchy Cameroon-based chemist who says that his company could mail me the Addy. And yes, I'm seriously considering this.  Should I do it or not? Also, if any of you have completed equally-as-risky transactions on Craigslist & come out unscathed, please let me know how that went.

*My source was this kid I was hooking up with over the summer. He was a dealer/student at the university I was interning at, and his apartment was actually Candyland. After we left for the summer, we'd still talk a lot & I'd tell him how stressful school was, so he sent me this letter with 10 Addy's taped to it. When I tried asking for more, he started lecturing me about how bad amphetamines are and how dangerous it would be for him to send me another such letter, so basically he's out.

Dear Foreign Girl with Adderall Addiction,

Naturally we wanted to respond to this obvious beacon of personal responsibility with a huge "are you fucking kidding me?" but then we remembered hearing a story about a girl who went literally door-to-door in search of Adderall in college, so clearly people get really fucking desperate when it comes to the blue pill.

That said, your paragraph sounds like it's describing an episode of Nurse Jackie and judging by its length was no doubt written by your two besties, long-acting and short-acting. Here's what we took from your post.

1. You go to prep school aka high school. Usually we advise people to wait until college to become drug fiends. Some might call this a sheltered upbringing, we call it avoiding rehab.
2. You say you're international so let me guess, Canada? Sucks to suck, universal health care.
3. "Cameroon-based chemist" ...they must be keeping the secret of all the cutting edge research coming out of Cameroon at your super competitive, elite prep school.
4. Overall, maybe consider taking less Adderall. This might sound awkward coming from people who praise it practically every day, but you wrote this post on December 6th in anticipation of the NEXT semester. In other words you're just like the losers in college who email the professor for the syllabus so they can read the textbook a month before the class starts, but like a really conscientious drug addict.
5. Get some friends who actually give a shit enough to share with you. Besties don't let besties go through adderall withdrawal.

And one more thing, for a girl so low on addy, why are you so obviously wasting whatever you have left by crafting an excessively long asterisked footnote about a boy you're so obviously in love with? Go make yourself useful and stalk him on FB.

So betches, sign up for We The Betches if you haven't already, upload a really chic photo of yourself, and start talking shit.

xo
Betches

1. Vanessa says:

What a dumb betch. I talked to that Cameroon-based dude and he is just another scammer who’s going to rip you off. It happened to a bunch of idiots on topix. Don’t say I never warned you..

• Nicole says:

Don’t call her a dumb betch if you did the exact same thing. You are both idiots/ not betches if you aren’t good enough friends with anyone who has a connection to get you addy.

2. allibetch says:

Wait this is so funny: “I go to one of the most prestigious & competitive prep schools in the world, let alone the country.” I’m dyinggg.  This entire story is so laughable. It’s not hard to find addy, don’t buy it off craigslist.

3. just says:

get a prescription. it’s not that hard

4. B says:

Addys are fairly easy to get your doctor to prescribe you, but the repercussion of becoming highly addicted is likely. If your smart enough to go to a highly prestigious school, you must be smart enough to talk a doctor into one of the easiest prescriptions ever. Start with.. ” i cant concentrate in class” from there you’ll easily find a nice prescription in your hand. Worked for this betch, best appointment I’ve ever had.

Best of luck betch.

5. Notanaddywhore says:

Here’s a brainwave… Don’t start taking adderall if you don’t need it, like any normal person at least somewhat in touch with reality. Betches, I appreciate your refusal to encourage Craigslist black market drug dealing, but you aren’t setting a great example for betches when you make adderall seem like this harmless and perfect study aid. It can have some serious side effects…

6. mmwoods says:

The Blue Pill? Real Betches take the orange pill aka 30mg XRs. The blue ones are only 5mg. JUST SAYIN.

• Your dumb. says:

10mg and 20mg also come in blue, Dumb Betches like you obviously don’t know what they’re talking about. The 30mg IR’s are also orange, just saying. smile

7. SugarfreeHazelnut says:

It can be pretty hard to get prescribed adderall. I was put on it in high school because I actually needed it, but I had to go through extensive testing and it took months for me to be verified so I would be allowed to have it prescribed to me. It’s not always easy. Just throwing that out there next time you want to go to your doctor and say “I sooooo can’t concentrate”, that you might end up disappointed by his response.

8. Sammy says:

I’m trying to sell my script of 20mgs. cute betch single and broke. lol utilizing resources!

• anon says:

You end up selling it…?

• Noel says:

email me! .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

9. anon2 says:

I have 50 of 30mgXR I want to get rid of asap…I get my script every month.

• David Smith says:

Consider them sold!  Email me .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

• JustAnotherBetch says:

Hola! smile I’m looking for some currently, as I am outside my own country and cannot get a prescription here unfortunately. Blach! email me smilesmile .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Many thanks!

• Elle says:

I could always use a tutor!

• Adam says:

Hey hi u still have them avb ill take them all for a good price wather501000@gmail

• Donna Yetton says:

Hello…. I am want to buy some…. Please let me know if you have any to sell…. You can email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) ...... Please respond… Thanks so much!!!!

• Adder says:

Are you for real?  I’m interested!  I need your email

10. Anón says:

David Smith did u end up going through with it? That was too easy

11. Tim says:

Email me for help studying: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

12. Boots says:

You live in ny/nj and need
    Text 347-305-2733

Stay focused my friends

13. bamagirl says:

In desperate need of some addy!! Whos got some
    to sale???

14. hehe says:

LF selling betches in vancouver reply on here and i’ll email you

15. Johanna says:

If there is anyone in the tacoma-Seattle Washington area looking for some addys i got 15 of the orange 20mg’s for sell. Email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) for my number.

If anyone is selling Addy email me ASAP .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address). Ill pay big if anyone can hook me up im totally desperate!

17. Kori Ott says:

Is anyone selling Addy?  I am in bay area, ca., but would consider paying any way possible. Email at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

18. Dave says:

I Need Addie.. Email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

19. David Green says:

Is anyone selling in CA? Please let me know. My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

20. jason says:

Hey I’m looking to buy some addy or Dex (preferred).... email me and let’s work something out ….. .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

21. DJ 2020 says:

Hey, long hours in the dj booth and need a addy boy/girl in north Jersey to talk to…email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

22. Shon says:

Does anybody need Addy/study aid
    347-305-2733

23. Richie says:

I need addy in the NY/NJ area email me .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

24. Amber says:

Umm. HELP. I take the LSAT on MONDAY and am fucked without addy. Looking, LITERALLY, for 2 pills. TOPS. SF/BAY .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Thx.

25. needasap says:

Need study aid/ addy asap email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
    I’m in Athens/Atlanta ga area

26. Anna says:

Need study aid in Galveston TX text ninefivesix.536.sixsixfiveone

27. steve says:

Need help focusing, out in NY. Email
    .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

28. Jewells says:

Need help with focusing out in detroit, MI. Email me .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)