So this episode was really fucking weird. Like, yeah every episode is weird, but this one was like kind of mind boggling. Many things happened in this ep except that like, nothing really actually happened. Spencer consulted her PI for relationship advice, Emily hired a really shitty therapist, and Aria can't reach Ezra obvi because wherever his bastard lives there isn't any phone reception. Finally, Ezra's bro is back for some reason and we're assuming it's to make us question whether or not we would rob the cradle. Also, A speaks french.

Spencer

They make Spencer look bat shit by not giving her eye makeup. Well maybe if every fucking girl didn't come to school like it was Rosewood Fashion Week then she wouldn't look like a homeless person

Does anyone think that Spencer is gonna end up fucking her private investigator?
Never once have the criminals he follows bought hydrangeas? Well it sounds like the murderers and rapists have better taste than Toby

If Spencer is so rich than why does her room look like an IKEA commercial?

No joke #PoorSpencer is trending

Aria

Throughout this episode Aria's outfits make her look like a piece of furniture. Scratch that, she's dressed like a dialogues hot girl in the main crew of a Step Up movie.

Wes, who the fuck types on a typewriter? I've made 3 mistakes typing this sentence.

Hanna

Did Caleb call Hanna Oprah because they both have fluctuating weight problems?

Emily

Emily: Everyone tells me I'm some kind of hero. I have literally never heard anyone say that.

I really loved it when this new plot twist revealed that Emily killed Allison..but then like 5 minutes later Emily's like jk lol lol.

Conclusions

1. These girls are more delusional then Season 1 Camille Grammer

2. Ali is such a betch that she gets two funerals

3. A drinks whiskey, so I'm guessing she's is a lesbian or my grandpa Seymour

1. enough is enough says:

k stop recapping stupid shows and write some fucking articles, betches.

• F U says:

kill yourself, PLL recaps are the best

• Ivy says:

The betches are saving us precious time writing this shit so we don’t have to watch it. Oh, and this IS an article dipshit.

• gingerbetch says:

calm down “enough is enough”. this recap is hilarious and you can dismiss yourself from the website now.

um excuse me, this article is truth.

2. LOL-ing betch says:

“Did Caleb call Hanna Oprah because they both have fluctuating weight problems?” perfection.

3. procrastinating betch says:

Since when does this show revolve around Caleb’s daddy drama. And what was up with Aria sketching out about giving up the earrings? And how officer Douche took down the pic but wasn’t in the entire episode? And Ezra’s brother saying oh my mom hates u aria bc UR different! How sweet is that…, And when did emilys mom even start working at the freaking police station i mean This show is srsly getting too ridiculous

4. L says:

More like 30 funerals…how many times does this girl need to be memorialized?

5. Shades of Cray says:

+1 for Clueless reference! My thoughts exactly.

Is it just me or is the fashion on the show heading towards trainwreck territory.

Also not mentioned: blonde woman in red coat “she’s the one in charge.”??  So what, A is who, Crazy Meredeth, or betch CeCe…

• S says:

I bet A is Ali and she faked her own death…

That’s the directions this show is going in.

• I think says:

probz betch CeCe, who has been “overshadowed” or some sht like that and can finally play her role of Queen Bee. Preggo rumor is probably a lie, it’ll get to that eventually. Because last time I checked, nobody can prove wilden is both BeachHottie nor father. Pretty bold of psycho spencer…..now she must be on crack or something

6. Dani says:

Comments about Caleb are so beyond accurate. I’m dying.

7. pretty little betch says:

half the reason I still watch this show is to lol at how ridiculous it is and read the recaps after!
    I seriously hope spencer snaps the fuck out of it soon though, she’s borderline annoying.. or she’s on the A team

8. nja says:

HAHA omg hilarious!!!

“Overalls? Flannels? Really Hanna? You went to a lesbian bar ONE TIME. You could be a farmer in those clothes.”

9. what says:

worst recap ever. like ever.

10. NewGirl says:

hellllo? where the fack is the New Girl Recap?

11. um says:

“Was it me or did Baby Caleb seem oddly white to be Big Caleb. That would actually be a good Navaho name for him. Big Caleb Confused Who Dad Is. Paint with all colors of the wind. Need naircut now.”

funny but *Navajo and *haircut.

betches lets learn to spell.

12. grammar police says:

It’s bothering me that you don’t know how to spell “Navajo”....

13. sdgsdg says:

where is scandal recap??

Far from your best PLL recap. And to add to the corrections…betch please switch the “then” in paragraph four with the “than” in Conclusion #1 because its annoying the eff out of me. Because obviously I read this site for its veracious commentary.

1. These girls are more delusional then Season 1 Camille Grammer

*THAN.. learn the difference, uneducated betch

is Hannah prego? Can we just take note of the baby bump she was sporting at the end?

LOVE the clueless ref!

^ DEAD.

18. leigh says:

you betches always find an unflattering screencap/gif of emily to validate how fucking annoying she is. love it.
    also spencer is amazing now. the preppy betch thing was cute, but don’t we all want to be that amazing semi-psycho girl who just doesn’t give a fuck?