Not that we're necessarily proud of ourselves for being the pioneers of the Anne Hathaway Sucks movement but we're also not upset about it. We happened to stumble upon these pictuers taken of Anne (her?) by some paparazzi on her vacation with her husband in Hawaii and to put it lightly these pictures made us quite angry. To put it heavily I wanted to pull out all of my hair then throw my iced coffee at my computer screen while screaming you're the fucking worst!! But I refrained, because I don't have an anger problem, obviously.

The reason why she sucks is because Anne is so blatantly posing for these pictures. She knows the papz are there and she's smiling like a fucking asshole to show the world how amazingly happy she is. Can't this bitch be real for a second? I mean really.

Moments before Anne realizes the paparazzi have spotted her:

And there she goes. This is her "I'm the happiest bitch alive" face:

"OMG LOOK AT ME I'M ANNE AND I LOOK SO HAPPY I COULD BE SELLING SUPER PLUS TAMPONS"

No one is this happy dressed as Barney

Are you high bitch?

Your husband couldn't have said anything that funny that you could have possibly heard because you are in the water and he is on land and the ocean is loud therefore you are acting and I hate you.

Time to show the paparazzi how happy you are in your Chanel Junior's outfit.

What paparazzi?

Casual soccer time!

Fucking Sporty Spice over here

"Help I've fallen and I can't get up."

Can't leave the beach yet! Not before she bends it like fucking Beckham

Does anybody have a gun?

Holy shit she brought a volleyball too.

Gotta give the husband a kiss for the road...

OH MY GOD PAPARAZZI ARE TAKING PICS OF US HAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY I DIDN'T KNOW. LOL. BEER ME.

Source: dailymail.co.uk

1. plus says:

her husband’s thighs are skinnier than hers, can’t he go to the gym or something? he’s with a f**ing movie star for godsake I don’t see DeCaprio or other A-listers dating average women this world sux

• lblb says:

jesus christ are you serious? it’s websites like these that only breed the negativity that leads towards women bashing other women. Nitpicking at things like the diameter of a woman’s thighs are so beyond irrelevant to her value as a person. Everybody taking this post seriously should wake the fuck up and realize this is why sexism still exists.

• Whatever says:

Hey dumbass, are you unable to comprehend pronouns? She said HIS thighs not Anne dumb fuck Hathaway. Stop being a buzz kill and take your psycho ass elsewhere.

• retard says:

I hope you realize that is still sexist you fucking idiot. Women are more sexist to their own kind then men are to them. Some (most) of them create the gender role for themselves. Quit following your fucking stereotypes if you want change. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

• Kelly says:

*Than

• Fuckkelly says:

Fuck off with your grammar corrections

• Um says:

The poster is saying that Anne’s guy should beef up -unfortunately annes thighs are superb. It’s the notion that actors of annes caliber (annoying as she is, she’s a great actress and considered a-list ugh), like Leo, only date Victoria’s Secret models.  I personally don’t have a prob with her husband (besides the person he’s married to), but poster is saying he’s no Zoolander. Can you not read good? And do other stuff good too?

plus was talking about her husband’s thighs not hers.

• plus says:

hey there high and mighty can’t you read? I was pointing out the obvious double standard that women need to be supermodels to date influential men while men just need to be really caring and have great personalities. No one was criticizing how she looks, I was talking about how HE looks. Take a reading comprehension class and stop embarrassing yourself.

• really?? says:

“men just need to be really caring and have a great personality.”
          You are so right! Jeez, why can’t people understand that you are just saying that he should be more of an asshole and also more jacked in order to be able to date someone in the spotlight. He could learn a thing or two from girls with eating disorders and personality issues.

• you all suck says:

Like being a shallow asshole towards him INSTEAD of her is ok….. You all suck so much.

• plus says:

To the two posts above me - I realize social (specifically gender) criticism can be tricky, but I bet if you’d think about the actual point I was making you would probably totally agree. I didn’t mean that being caring and having a great personality is bad - I meant that women are usually not measured by those standards, but rather by other, more shallow standards. It is called SARCASM. And I honestly don’t care if he goes to the gym or not I’m just pointing out a social imbalance pertaining to gender measures of worthiness so why the hell is everyone being so goddam confrontational

I agree. This is bullying and then we wonder why kids do it to their peers. There are so many useless and illiterate people who just spread hatred and its like their are drooling with delight at other women’s private lives, finding anything they can to disparage.  Maybe its because Anne is a young woman who is successful.  Seems like the witch hunts did not end in the middle ages. Now let me see your thighs… all of you haters.. go ahead,  post them.  I bet they are really wobbly and puckered.

• trololol says:

It’s not women bashing other women - it’s humans being annoyed with humans who are always comparing themselves to others. Anne Hathaway totally does this, and it’s obvious because the moment she spots the paparazzi, she starts doing a bunch of stereotypical beach activities and smiling a lot. It’s obvious in her acting too, because she frequently over acts. She’s an attention freak (notice I didn’t use the word whore - that’s cuz I’m a raging feminist, so don’t you dare try and come at me telling me I’m sexist for this). It was obvious when she hosted the Oscars, or was obvious any other time she’s done public speaking. I’m not saying she’s a bad actress, and I’m not being sexist. She just LOVES attention, and it’s way to easy to make fun of her for it. Learn the difference between sexism and criticizing a woman’s bad habits plz.

• Bob says:

What’s wrong with being thin? You are probably a fat whore that is why you are hating on him.

• s says:

Yeah, THATS why the world sucks

2. Klein says:

No one who wears shorts over a swimsuit to go into the water in Hawaii is capable of being good in bed. Hope she’s not as obvious of a faker there also.

• Kenz says:

Hahahaha awesome

• Andrea says:

Oh yeah? Dude…you’re so right!! Hey can you tell me where you bought all your fedoras? They look so good on you with your matching neckbeard

• fuck you says:

why do you care how good she is in bed…are you running out of areas to hate on her so you’re gonna start making assumptions of her sex life? plus she’s in hollywood, she’s fucking rich and famous, i’m sure she gets more action then you.

This is absolutely ridiculous.  And by that, I mean this article, not the pictures.

4. that betch K says:

How did you betches fail to comment on the fact that her one-piece has BELT LOOPS?

• Bitch S says:

Good God you’re right, why is she so tragic.

• Andrea says:

good god lets execute her for those fucking disgusting belt loops on her one-piece. She’s obviously asking for it.

you are all fucking twats

• magda says:

are those belt loops? i thought they were pockets. fucking fug either way

5. suckabetchhole says:

This is quite possibly the worst written, most jealous article about Anne. Someone’s a little butthurt about Anne’s fame and happiness.

• usuckabetchole says:

if you do not want to ram your car into a brick wall when someone even mentions her name then you can leave

• magda says:

^most accurate thing i’ve read all day

lol no but actually, i saw these pics on DM and happened to come here after, and I felt exactly the same looking at the pictures myself. like Anne, cut the douche act, you look ridiculous. nobody acts like this naturally….and you deserve to be laughed at for it.

you just don’t get it

• Andrea says:

People deserved to be laughed at for being happy and on the beach with her husband? Oh yeah? You’re a fucking sadist

• Anne Sucks says:

Your on the wrong fucking site if you like anne Hathaway. please go back to nicegirls.com and realize that betches don’t give a fuck. if you give a fuck, your not a betch. anne is obnoxious.

• ughh says:

^^finally thank you someone said it. this article is disgusting and the author should be embarrassed.

THIS IS SO FUCKING FUNNY

7. CBetch says:

why the hell is she wearing shorts with her swimsuit? did she forget to shave or something? and nice one-piece….not

8. Em says:

tears of laughter started falling at ‘fucking sporty spice over here’ holy christ

9. anon says:

I would much rather the papz write articles about me that depicted me as happy than taking my lack of joyful demeanor as a sign there’s something missing in my life. “Anne Hathaway looking less than pleased with Husband at the beach”/ “Anne Hathaway not enjoying life with Husband”.

Fuck off this this page and stop being so sour.

• Mary says:

Wow! You are REALLY mad that a rich celebrity was made fun of in an article she’ll never read!

10. naeryty says:

Hating on Anne Hathaway is sooo 2013.

11. Dutch Sparkles says:

Oh my God she does it again I almost vommed on my screen! Dearest Betches I totes agree raaaaahhhhhh what an annoying woman. Putting it very mildly. Ty.

• ANdrea says:

Do you need help? Medical attention? A proper dictionary? Take the fedora out of your mouth before you speak you female version of a neckbeard

Whoever wrote this needs some serious help. Why is it that she can’t be a normal person and be a happy one at that? You are sadistic, rude and completely immature for writing such hateful not to mention useless words. It’s people like you who deserve to be talked about in such a way. Good things don’t happen to good people. Anne Hathway is a beautiful actress, which I am sure is more than you can say. In other words, go fuck yourself.

P.S. Learn some grammar, dumb fuck.

that’s what this site is for. if you don’t like it, you should leave. and don’t come back.

• Andrea says:

This site is a very sad excuse for entertainment and is a very very sad place for very very insecure sorority girls and just plain old twats. Anne is makin millions and you guys are so butthurt over it. hahahahhahahah makes me laugh. To the people who will say, “LYK OMG YOU ARE COMMENTING ON THIS AND GIVING HER ATTENTION TOO LYK,” I saw this on Facebook by another fucking twat of a girl

• Andrea's conscious says:

In this comment you are putting down other girls and generalizing that sorority girls all type like people did back when flip phones were in use. In this way you too are making fun of, not just one, but multiple females throughout the United States. Indeed, the chances of you knowing that many people is slim to none especially since it seems that your life purpose is to sit around on this website and judge people who simply do not like a specific actress for whatever reason. We get it, you disapprove of other people voicing their dislike for Anne, but your comments make you out to be a hypocrite. Do yourself a favor and just stop looking at the site. Clearly you’re passionate about your stance and there are tons of other ways to channel your energy in a way that will be constructive. Try an anti-cyber bullying organization! That’s what us girls in a sorority do! We come together and proactively participate in philanthropic activities to help better the world. You should try it. In the mean time, practice what you preach and leave your negativity off of the comments section.

13. Prettybetchy says:

She’s a faker and a total grandma. No betch can be jelly of Rudolph the big legged wannabe.

Woah, just stumbled upon this site because somebody shared this link on Facebook. People actually resort to this for entertainment? Something so incredibly irrelevant, childish, and futile? Years upon years from now, you will have wished you didn’t waste your time with this nonsense, and taken interest in something that would actually enriched your life emotionally, and intellectually. Also, for the record, while you guys continue wasting more of your time “talking shit”, Anne Hathaway will have actually done something fruitful; left a mark in a field that she’s passionate about. Hey, there’s another reason you can all hate her: she lives a more fulfilling life than you all.

• getout. says:

All of the moms on Facebook need to get off this site. STAT.

Go away Anne, we know it’s you.

• Andrea says:

HAHA LOL yeah Anne Hathaway is is TOTALLY on this website instead of being in hawaii spending her millions ON A LIFE. This is a sad place

• Andreas brain says:

It was obviously a joke dumbass

• um says:

plenty of us also do enriching spiritual things in our life.. we just also have a sense of humor and like to laugh at shit like this. it is ok to enjoy both worlds

• uh huh says:

yep. agreed. thought i was clicking on a link worth looking at. i’m not really a fan of hers at all, but the fact that someone took random vacation pictures of hers and added such asinine comments is why i pity the stars.

15. PoweFolks says:

Didn’t anyone else notice that in the first picture her “headlights” were shining? That is probably what her husband commented on because then she starts laughing and covering her chest.

• Notahater says:

That was the first thing I tought. He probably shouted a comment about being all over the internet looking cold and she was laughing and covering up. I hate her too but com’mon ppl…

to me it just looks like she noticed the paparazzi and wanted to cover her nipples and didn’t know how else to do it subtly…

You sound like a fucking idiot. There really are not even words to put how ignorant and useless you sound. What are you trying to do, what is this? Does this make you feel good? Do you even slightly understand how sad that is? It’s like you hit 15 years old and your brain just stopped. If you were my girlfriend I would… wait never mind, you’re a cynical moron and would probably make me want to rip my ears off of my head. I wouldn’t date you to begin with.

This bitch is known for hating on the paparazzi and is clearly posing like this as a way to tell the pap to shove it, basically. I mean, she’s left dog shit on a paparazzo’s car before.

I don’t like her either betches, but it really says something about you to react like a little twat. Roll your eyes and move on.

19. Emily says:

How was there no mention of her horrendous beach attire???

• Anna says:

YOU BITCH

20. wtf says:

honestly perpetuating hate like this is stupid and pathetic. who cares if thats what the site ‘stands for’, its gotten to the point where its picking on someone for reacting to things that we have never encountered. not to mention we werent there
    fine, dislike her acting skills and even dislike her as a person if you really think you know her so well but its sickening to go out of your way to just spread shit about her
    oh you wanted to throw your ice coffee at the screen? fuck off already, you sound faker than you make her out to be.

21. fuck society says:

who the fuck cares…
    so what if she’s acting
    at least she gets paid (a shit-ton)
    you are just reading this shit sitting on your fat ass and wishing you could go to hawaii and scape the cold weather
    get over it bitch at lest she has a life

22. Thisbetch says:

This is amazing. Anne you need to STOPPPPPP

23. Her? says:

LOL’ed at the Arrested Development reference.

24. thisisdumb says:

if you seriously are getting mad over this….i feel really bad for you honestly. Sad that you are letting something like this get to you, you don’t know her, leave her be.

I think she just had some nips showing through her suit and she had to laugh about it and then act natural. I wouldn’t want a bunch of nasty freaks with cameras following me around every day. Seems like she has a decent attitude overall…

• Glen says:

Exactly! I was waiting for someone to realize that. That’s clearly just a laughing face, not an “I’m so happy” face.

26. sobetchy says:

“not before she bends it like beckham” HAAAAAAAA

and all these betches are taking life super seriously up here ^^^ just join in on the fun that is making fun of anne because its SO EASY.  just like nicholas cage. duh

• Amazing says:

The captions to these pictures were awesome.  I haven’t laughed this hard at one of The Betches’ articles in a long time.  Spot on.

don’t think i’ve ever seen this many vacuous people in one place before. you are all the least attractive kind of female.

28. Grow Up says:

This makes me so sad, I do not understand how people get off putting others down….shes human, just you everyone else. Go read a book or something.

Agreed. Looking through some of the comments on here makes me feel really disappointed in people. Don’t any of you have real hobbies?

• discouraged says:

Exactly. I can see how easy it is to get caught up in this, but I’m really disappointed that it exists in the first place. I advise anyone reading this to take a step back and think about how absurd it is to extensively bash at a successful woman like Anne Hathaway. It would be a different story if she had actually done something harmful to a person or a group of people.

29. Little J says:

I don’t know what is so wrong about posing for the paparazzi… I mean… If they chase you all the time the best thing you can do is look amazing… I think she looks amazing on those pictures… I mean… the “let’s pretend they’re not there” or “let’s be cranky ass bitches an put an angry face” attitudes are so not glamorous…

30. betch says:

I’d like to throw all the ‘betches’ into the river Styx. Is this life?

31. 8dashD says:

God, you guys are just jelly jam. WORK IT ANNE, YOUR BEAUTIFUL!!!

32. yallrbetches says:

Sooo, to me, it looks like she came out with some haard nipples,
    aand her bf told her and she was like ooooo shiiit! started giggling and then covered herself up.
    The rest is just her enjoying herself at the beach…

• yallsomekuntz says:

YES!!! THIS IS PERFECT THANK YOU!

• eh says:

Yeah, I’m pretty sure she was just trying to be modest and laughing it off. Making it a happy scene rather than a “look at Anne’s wardrobe mistake” moment.

33. Batman says:

haters sucks

34. bahaha says:

This is halarious. Both sides. If you on this site complaining that the ppl that are making fun of her are wasting their lives trash talking her just what the Fuck are you doing with yours, pulling some righteous vigilante shit by defending her against some anons having a little laugh take your brillo pad underwear off so you can pull the vibe out of your Ass, the batteries are prob dead by now and way, and carry your crusade to the holy land, take a joke get a life

35. Maddy Maki says:

If the paparazzi was taking pictures of you and you were straight nippin’ wouldn’t you laugh in embarrassment and cover yourself up too?.... It appears to me that that’s what she’s doin here, not “pretending to be happy.” Maybe she is actually happy? Like why does this page even exist, the is obviously insecure and wishes they were more like Anne sooo say what you want to me but you’re all judgmental and the fact that you’d even take time out of your day to comment some hateful stuff towards some celebrity you don’t even know made me made enough to respond to y’all. Get livessss

36. Jess says:

She made lemons into lemon-aide.
    The best thing you could think about doing was writing this rant. Congrats.

37. tho says:

We’d be pissed if she was a bitch to the papz and we’re pissed if she’s happy…who cares? We’re all just jealous we don’t have her money.

38. kristen says:

this website is ridiculous. let the woman be happy it freaks me out how popular this cynicism is…

39. JDS says:

This entire page/post/site is pathetic, desperate, cheap, boring and completely irrelevant.

40. BelleBetch says:

Does anyone else feel like all of the comments about get a life/read a book/you’re just jealous/LEAVE ANNE ALONE are being posted by like 2-3 people max, just commenting over and over again?  How about YOU go read a book instead of wasting your time raging against a group of people who take the perfectly valid opinion that Anne looks fake as fuck in these pictures and that annoys us.  People are allowed to be annoyed by people, get over it.  If you’ve never just gotten a bad vibe from someone and found them to be obnoxious, rationally or irrationally, please let us know so we can call up the Vatican because apparently you’re the second coming of Jesus fucking Christ.

PS: this article in no way tears Anne down as a woman (i.e. making comments about her body) or really even as a person- it’s just making fun of the fact that these photos happen to look really posed- if you’re so determined to be on a fucking anti-bullying crusade against someone, this is far from the first place you should start.

You’re getting annoyed over a stranger and posting long paragraphs about it. How can that indicate anything BUT boredom and thus the need to get a life and read a book?

It’s also very lord of the flies, which is nothing if not disturbing.

41. Adam says:

Jealous? Who cares? Anne H. is not as bad a person as people who say she sucks. Find pictures of her doing something sucky. Then, maybe…

42. CommonSense says:

It’s really sad that you all have nothing better to do with your lives than critiquing someone’s thighs or just plain being malicious towards Anne. Please do something productive with your lives. Thank you.

43. meghan says:

she’s obviously just covering up her hard nips. i’d do that too!

44. Actual human says:

To all the people rushing to Anne hathaways defense: does that make you feel like a better person? Also, going on this site and making statements about how Anne doesn’t deserve all the hate and “ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE CRUEL FOR MAKING FUN OF HER” is about as effective as going on a porn site and commenting on videos like “this is so degrading to women OMG”. If you really care go start an Anne fan club. I mean really, do you think ANNE would care if she read this? The answer to that riddle is no. So for the love of god comment on something that isn’t so trivial lol and the only reason I’m commenting is because I’m smarter than everyone here and thought I would enlighten you all

45. Anne is Fuggggsssss says:

This is fucking hilarious I literally laughed out loud the whole time and ewwww she is so fucking ugly!!! The dumb ass nice girls who actually like her who keep crying about this post literally need to chill the fuck out and take a joke. Or a Xanax. Duh Anne sucks

46. Mature human being says:

All of you should be ashamed to get into a woman’s private life while she’s out IN HAWAII having a good time. Clearly she has a better life than all of you and the people who are talking smack are all jealous. It’s people like this in society that truly worry me. Shame shame.

47. Londoner says:

Reading this article makes me question the intelligence and kindness of some people. Apart from those ‘Celebrities without make up’ articles, I would hazard a guess that the a vast majority of smiley / sexy / ‘naturally beautiful candid’ photos of celebrities taken by paparazzi are somewhat put on by the person being photographed - and I do not blame them one bit. All you people who have chosen to ‘hate’ Anne Hathaway purely for some of her mannerisms (and her mouth? come on, people) are shallow, sad, and represent a lot of the things that are wrong in the world. Why don’t you go and find something better to do with your time than plague a woman you’ve never even met? Shame on you.

48. I have a brain says:

You people who care about what someone wears on their vacation and about whether or not they pose for a picture are fucking sad to the core. I couldn’t give two shits about Anne Hathaway but to ridicule another person for something as stupid as posing for a photo and wearing clothing that you don’t agree with makes you as evil as they come. Get your pigheads out of your asses and realize that she is just another human being. Like I’m sorry but no one has heard your fucking name? Yet everyone knows who Anne is so stop crying about your pathetic lives and loathing for someone who is successful and get a fucking job. Cuz any person who has time to create a piece of shit like this a) doesn’t have a life and b) doesn’t have a job and probably wrote this on a computer that their parents bought them. Live your life the way you fucking want to and stop putting people down for living theirs. Get a mothafuckin life.

49. Behappywithyourself says:

If a complete stranger was taking photos of me to sell to a magazine,  I would pose, too. This article and some of the comments are disgusting.  People who are happy with their own lives do not feel the need to bring others down.  Take that hateful energy and channel it into doing something that will make you happy in the long run, rather than giving yourself the momentary satisfaction of knowing that Anne Hathaway is not better than you.

50. hi says:

You’re all fucking retarded

51. .. says:

She obviously laughs like that because her husband tells her she’s nipping hard core and then she holds her arms to cover them. Never thought someone’s life could be so boring to make this post, it’s pathetic

52. Really says:

I really hope you grow up one day to have a daughter that people talk shit about like this.  Shame.  “More Reasons Why Anne Hathaway SUCKS.”  Really?  You’re so bored that you have to write something like this?  Or are you just trying to get more millennial cred for writing something like this?  What a poor, pathetic waste of our freedom of speech.  Meanwhile Anna is an Ally to the LGBT community and has donated millions to charities around the world.  But go ahead - I really hope you and all your friends get a good laugh out of this while you drunk your wine out f a box and talk about cats.  Hitler sucked.  Serial killers suck.  Anne Hathaway doesn’t suck.

53. you all are cunts says:

I hate anne hathaway just as much as the next, but I hate all you diva hollywood housewife whores a hell of a lot more. First off fuck you all, I took time out of my evening to enlighten you all as to how fucking pathetic you all are. Second, I do indeed have anger problems and if I had an iced tea id throw it in the microwave for 1 miinute 15 seconds, then throw that hot shit tea right in your fake eyelashed 10 lbs of cake faced plastic surgery ugly assed faces. I think right about now grammar nazis will start criticizing this hell of this run on sentence but just realize betches, theres more to life. Wake the fuck up goddamnit.

• Mmhmm says:

Wurq

• NoHathaHate says:

What the actual fuck? Take your anger somewhere else you twat.

54. Blind says:

She’s covering her nipples because she just got out of the water. There’s no reason this collection of words and pictures should even exist (because I refuse to qualify it as being on the same level as legitimate blog posts or articles).

Ok so now that she’s not doing something illegal or fighting with you guys for taking picture she’s faking her happiness. Get a real fucking job where you can improve society. You dumb ass

56. Natasja says:

Wow this is dumb. Get a life!

57. Anna says:

ANNE HATHAWAY HATERS, JEALOUS MUCH??? LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!

Oh my gosh this is the dumbest shit ever. Because she is smiling and playing on the beach you hate her? get a life and learn to spell. Betches isn’t a word. I’m sixteen and more mature than you.

You’re obviously jealous and quite frankly it is sad, and disgusting.

Ugh.

60. Grown Up says:

Jeez- don’t you all have something better to do?  Live your life and quit dissecting other people.

61. Leira857 says:

Wow. Sums up what I think about it this…and not in a good way. It’s just…wow. You people are so petty.

62. Guysview says:

Sooo.. yer mad at this chick cuz she acts fake in front of cameras that follow her around everywhere. . . ? You know when there is a band that I dont like listening to on Spotify I just delete them from the playlist… Its that simple…  Waste of my time and energy to make a website over it.. Besides who are any of you to talk about being fake when I bet money that your facebook page is full of sh!t. . . Talking about this chick being fake… ha!

63. wtf!! says:

Are you fucking crazy?!! She is beautiful and happy. What’s wrong with that? Jealous people are the worst… And the most ridiculous thing is that you hate her so much that you even said “Does anybody have a gun?” and you showed us you are a fucking psychopath… Just fix your life before criticizing somebody else’s!

64. Really? says:

Websites like this actually exist? How sad that people are so negative and wrapped up in hating on people in the spotlight simply because they are insecure with themselves? Okay you pointed out Anne Hathaway’s “flaws” (Like smiling…Bad Anne!), does that make you feel better? Betches be crazy!

65. You-are-insane! says:

So it couldn’t possibly be that she’s trying to cover up the fact that she has some nipple action going on…no not at all! Ridiculous!

66. NoHathaHate says:

This is total bullying!! When idiots like that VS model whose name i can’t remember pose for the paps with too-tight bikinis all you assholes just sit around and fap, but when Anne laughs goofily or plays football she’s Sporty Spice? Low, you guys, seriously low.

67. LMAO says:

EVERYONE is taking this way tooo serious. You obviously saw what type of group this was and took the time out of your “saint like” days to actually read and then go as far as to post on here. I actually was cracking up over it all. Especially the link of her getting caught in the riptide. That last pic of her smiling just toped the cake. I’m definitely a humanitarian. I love everyone and life. But if you can’t get a laugh out of things once and awhile (even if you don’t agree) then you need to loosen up. Comedians all over the world get paid to talk crap about people. People get roasted all of the time. These girls are just cracking jokes. You all seem to be taking more offense to it than I’m sure Ms. Hathaway. Don’t read the comments and move on then. Easy as that. Some of you are getting so bothered. What was originally a funny post has now turned into a debate on who’s better than who. Grammar, sexism…morals…ethics. RELAX people. It’s life…people have the right to have an opinion of something. I find more fault in the people jumping down these girls throats for posting this. Everyone just needs to lighten up. This isn’t creating world peace (neither is bagging on Anne   for being so fake) but seriously. It’s good for the soul to laugh. Let these girls be and for those if you who want to criticize them for it. Save your good Samaritan energy and go on a site that will best suit your views and beliefs. Peace to you all. This is just silly!

68. JC9 says:

Anne Hathaway is adorable and so lovely, I will never understand how anyone could dislike her. She is so unique and talented! She is a role model for everyone.

69. Like Fucking Duh! says:

Why are the betches so jealous of her?! Is it because she probably makes more money than all of them combined?!