If betchiness were an art, Regina George would be Pablo fucking Picasso. We get that she’s fictional, but Regina is the epitome of a betch. Sure she’s a bitch, but she has a serious amount of edge.
From manipulating Aaron Samuels, (who turned out to be a bit too much of a #33 nice guy) to mastering the art of #42 dressing like a slut and the #41 fake smile, to being the closest thing to perfect to walk through her high school, betch has got it all. I mean, she made her parents trade rooms with her.
She totally stood her own when that former nice girl Cady Heron thought she could be the head betch in charge. “She thinks she's gonna have a party and not invite me? Who does she think she is? I like invented her, you know what I mean?”
Lets not forget that Regina George is the only person in the world betchy enough to pull off the name Regina. The name totally screams “my mom’s hairdresser” but now it has a betchy legacy.
Clearly, Regina is a master at #1 talking shit. From three way calls to the burn book to that hysterical scene in the end where everyone’s beating each other up because she manipulated her entire school into thinking they’ve talked shit about each other. Betch knows how to get what she wants when she wants it. I know, right?
Even though she could have avoided gaining all of that weight by doing this thing called Googling a Kalteen bar, we don’t care. She may not be book smart but she definitely has the tactics of manipulation down to a tee.
In the words of Damien, she’s fierce. She’s the queen bee, those other two are just her minions. Obviously, as someone so hot and perfect she garners a lot of shit talking from the #43 haters. “I spent 80% of my time talking about Regina, and the other 20% of the time, I was praying for someone else to bring her up so I could talk about her more.”
Our fav Regina quotes include:
“I know she's kind of socially retarded and weird, but she's my friend... so, just promise me you wont make fun of her.”
“Because that vest was disgusting!”
So girls, if you haven’t seen Mean Girls we’re not even sure how you could possibly love this site. I mean you may think Regina is just your average selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that. She’s a queen betch and we fucking love her.