Dear Tay Tay,

Ugh, where do we fucking start. We knew you were trouble when you walked in, but little did we know that you'd cause such an ongoing rift between betches worldwide over whether we love or hate you. No exagg, we've been debating for months if we should name you Betch of the Week or the next Anti-Betch once we run out of witty ways to say Anne Hathaway's a shithead.

It's just that on some days we hold as much disdain for you as we do the calories in sushi. Then on other days we're like, wow this girl became a huge pop star without doing any work besides dating celebrities, talking singing shit about them in music vids of Rebecca Black caliber, and being really naturally #5 skinny. See our predicament?

Sure you look like a primitive seagull dressed in prairie garb, but we admire the fact that you can turn your crazy vibe into something endearing and have famous bros everywhere fall for you, only to publicly humiliate them when you turn them into human dart boards with your songs. Maybe try dating someone whose age isn't either twice or half yours. There are probably mothers giving birth right now, in fear of their baby's sex life going platinum before they're even circumcised.

But love you or hate you, please, whatever you do, stop trying to be a hipster with your beanies and head-scratching ocular choices. And please leave your hair crimper at home. Say goodbye to your cat eye makeup, those things are squinty enough. Once you take away all those things it only comes down to the fact that we really, really fucking hate/admire your whole fake nicegirl vibe. Just stop trying to act so innocent like oh I used to live in Africa with all the little birdies and the little monkeys, you had sex with John Mayer.

Oh yeah, and please never act in a movie ever again. Just continue to do what you do best: befriend famous families, serial date and break up with anyone who shows interest in you, age notwithstanding, wear clothes that make you look either 80 or 8 years old and keep singing Trouble...Or else we're not getting back together, like ever.

Your frenemies,

The Betches

1. szbetch says:

she’s so fuggin annoying

• chill says:

as are you

• Kelly says:

Taylor Swift likes dark meat
      After publicly humiliating Harry Styles at the Brit Awards she was flirting with his black friends Jordan Stephen and Frank Ocean. After whoring with so many white men it’s about time Taylor Swift started whoring with niggers as well. Think about all of the new songs she could write because of the new boyfriends.

• wtf says:

racism is for bitches, not betchs. and frank ocean is a gay, duh.

• Kc says:

Go somewhere else with your racist ass. Nobody likes a racist person so even though I don’t like Taylor swift, pretty sure a racist has no business making fun of someone. Cause no one likes you. Bye.

2. are you kidding me says:

why the conundrum betches!? taylor is THE anti-betch. she is not an undercover nice girl, she is a straight up nice girl. she acts like life is a fucking fairy tale and rainbows and puppy dogs. the fact that she slept with john mayer and is a rich platinum selling artist are outweighed by her delusion, little women wardrobe, and the fact that she is dating teenagers. also her main audience is 10 year old girls. her mind is literally stuck as her 16 year old self, which makes sense because that was when she stopped being a normal person and became tay swift inc. money and fame do not always a betch make. come on betches you are way better than this

3. JLee says:

This is spot on!

4. fuckingDUH says:

NOT a betch. Every time one of her songs comes on… I feel a little suicidal. I hate her croony ‘I’m such a nice girl’ songs, but they always get stuck in your head forever.

And Bradley Cooper didn’t vote for her (aka rejected her try hard attempts) because she pushed *insert the name of any of multitude the of bros she’s not fucked here* under a bus.

5. Jersey Betch says:

this was perfect! i’m sick of this girl dating ever guy in hollywood and having hit after hit about how john mayer was a douche.
    she is totally a stage 5 clinger & is defiantly the problem.
    I dont feel bad for the girl who grew up on a christmas tree farm & now gets screwed over by hot bros on a daily basis. Close your legs and shut up lol

• a says:

she is definitely defiant…

• jersey? says:

Stop slut-shaming and learn how to spell definitely idiot

• You're an idiot says:

Let me know when any of you pathetic girls have even half the fame/money/talent/grace that Tay has, until then you just look like whiny bitches complaining about someone who will never even know you exist.

And I’m pretty sure your social life wouldn’t look too pretty either if it was splashed all over the tabloids every day either.

Literally could not agree more. SO well said.

• OK, but... says:

I understand your point, but this isn’t a recent thing. Taylor has been talking shit about her ex boyfriends since her first album, so I’m sorry to say that any male celebrity who dates her at this point is an idiot if they think they’re not going to get the same treatment. You think they don’t know what they’re in for when they bang her? Think again. They benefit just as much as she does from the publicity that the song is about them. So stop slut shaming her and just don’t listen to her if it bothers you so much.

6. ugh says:

I couldn’t agree more with this entire post. It’s like every time “trouble” comes on, I love every second of it but then I remember it’s Taylor Swift and I remember how much she fucking sucks.

• yes says:

ditto ditto ditto hate to fucking loveee that song…but like that’s the only one really

she is soooooooo annoying!!

8. ew says:

i hate her

9. Betchy betch says:

I just read a funny take on Taylor’s suckiness- beatsbynatalie.wordpress.com

10. UESider says:

Sounds like someone is jealous- With the whores our there like Rihanna telling young girls to have no self-respect in all of her songs and personal life, maybe we should praise someone like Taylor Swift who is a good role model for the youth (trust me, it’s embarrassing to sit in a car with your sister who is 10 years younger, (16) and every other word is sex) By the way, I’m pretty sure she’s not giving it up or the break-ups wouldn’t happen- just a thought, otherwise love betches smile

• Anonymous says:

A grown woman embracing and expressing her sexuality the way Rihanna does not make her a whore with no self-respect.

• umich betch says:

excuse me, but taylor swift is not teaching young girls to have respect for themselves. taylor swift is sending out a totally sexist message which is basically that any girl who has sex or wears “short skirts/high heels” etc is a slut and not as worthy as a “pure” girl who acts shy and deferential to men and wears sneakers and tshirts. Sex doesn’t make any woman less of a person than any other woman and there is no excuse for slut shaming or for taylor swift’s fake holier-than-thou attitude.

• agreed says:

taylor could not be a worse role model for young women. the way she hops around from guy to guy shows that she has no respect for herself - rihanna owns her sexuality and is confident about it which is way healthier than pretending you’re too good to have sex at 23. (not that rihanna is the best role model but that is a different story). in any case young girls need to learn how to be independent and not obsess over boys - something that taylor obviously knows nothing about.

• Ivy says:

I fell asleep halfway through your comment and the drool woke me up.

• cinderella was a betch says:

your 16 year old sister probably knows what sex is by now. just saying. she’s probably thinking: why is my prude of an older sister flipping out just because one of my fave rihanna songs came on?

also, last time i checked, its creepy and weird, not role-model ish to date a kid still in high school when you’re a 22 year old woman. yikes.

• holier than thou says:

Sex isn’t “giving it up.” Women aren’t presents for me to open then thrown out. I hope your sister isn’t as uptight as you. And Rihanna fucking rocks.

11. Lauren says:

Fucking hate her. “Sure you look like a primitive seagull dressed in prairie garb” Dying.

12. @arielpechter says:

I agree with every single part except whenever you say you like her. Bitch has less talent than my big toe (which can do some cool shit but is still attached to the rest of my foot). She needs ta go.

13. no. says:

she’s hollywood’s highest paid beard. fuck this bitch.

• K says:

HA best comment on this

You guys should all shut your mouths. How can you even judge someone you don’t know. You don’t know her! Come on. What’s wrong with you people! Get real and mind your own beez wax. If you don’t like her music don’t listen to it, it’s as simple as that! There are T.Swift fans out there and she creates music for her fans, not her haters. And what she writes about is totally her own choice so seriously back the f off and stop being so sad with your lives that you feel the need to bash PEOPLE YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW.

Sincerely, the good people of this world.

• ^^tay is that you?? says:

I feel like this is TaySwift’s anonymous response to this post

• Fucking Rachel Tise says:

hahahahahhaahahahahahaha I think it really is. And besides, who said we only hated her music? When she pops up all the time in tabloids with the new “man of the hour” on her arm, it really isn’t hard to hate her guts.

• K$ says:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Some big bad betch hurt tay tay’s feelings

• Ivy says:

gaaaah! i can totally see it!

• Cathy says:

Seriously?  Do these people really have this much time to do nothing but bash Taylor again? Every single day….another lame, stupid page of nonsense about how awful this girl is. Give me a break! Get a life and stop being so dang jealous of her sucess. As for her personal life…....seriously? Is it ANY of ANYONES business anyway?

• uh says:

She makes it everyone’s business by writing all of her songs about it and using her relationships as publicity for her albums.

• ^dear Cathy says:

Who are you? Why are you here?

• just stop. says:

Did you just say “beez wax” and “back the f off” ? I didn’t know 9 year olds and nice girls were allowed on this site.

• Awesome says:

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!

Wait…what?

• um hello? says:

this site is for shit talking if you don’t like it GTFO and go listen to taylor while you doodle your crushes name in your binder.

• Annoyed betch says:

I’m sorry but it’s totally rude to be a nice girl in this context. Go cry a river somewhere else.

15. TXbetch says:

The one thing I like about her music is thinking about how dramatically upset she probably was when she wrote it.  And then I laugh.

16. love her says:

Tay swift is the ultimate betch. She’s besties with Nicki Minaj and fucks with boys in Hollywood, all while having this “nice girl” image that we all know isn’t true. Talk about effortless.

Also, she writes all her songs and plays like 6 different instruments, so yes, she’s talented. I’m unclear on what makes Rihanna even remotely talented or newsworthy other than “embracing her sexuality” and getting back together with her abusive ex. Ew.

17. finally says:

this is literally perfect, i’ve been struggeling with this love hate relationship ever since trouble came out… i mean, the verdict is that i do hate her but she gets props for dating a kennedy…if someone would just do this bitch a favor and steralize her wardrobe of all the knee legnth table cloths she wears as skirts, i feel like she could have more betch potential. I really just can’t tell if she’s cady or regina UGH

She gets fucked over by hot boys cause she is an annoying clingy 70 year old in a pretty girls bod. Then she throws a hissy fit when they break up with her and writes whiny songs about the true Betches that get her exs attention(Camilla belle). Boys aside she is friends with people that are like 5 years younger then her, which is a big difference when you’re her age. She writes anthems for girls in middle school and she is a nice role model for them… But like… I’m not trying to hang out with her.

Ps she is 23 and doesn’t party???

19. B.S. says:

The only thing I like about her is the betch face she made when Adele won. But that’s it.

20. love her says:

she’s hysterical.

21. Swift's #1 Hater says:

I think I hate her more than any other celebrity. so annoying. betches just can’t be annoying. She does command attention, she whines for it in all her weepy-ass songs about her exes who are either pussies or douche-bages except for John Mayer, who is somehow both a pussy and a douche. Peace you whiny idiot. Go find somewhere else to get your period.

• K says:

Completely agree, Taylor Swift and any evidence of her existence just need to disappear off the face of the planet. All she does is sing whiny songs about how everyone is so mean to her and every guy is the devil for not wanting her, when clearly SHE is the one with the most problems. She’s an immature brat who is mentally stuck in middle school and she just needs to fuck off forever.

22. Fucking Rachel Tise says:

I second this entire letter
    Sorry Taylor, but I don’t think the whole “transitioning-genres-like-Madonna-did” is going to work for you, because we didn’t even buy your nice girl act in the first place.
    And honestly, keeping yourself out of Trouble is easier than you think it is.

23. OMG YALL ARE DUMB says:

LOL.. Wow. You do realize you really only once in awhile hear about Taylor dating someone new.. Cuz um guess what alot of her songs are about get ready drumrolll pleasee.. People on the street.. LOL. She could see someone on the street and make a song about it.. Jesus Christ come on. yall need to have a little respect cause A: she is already famous and you cant stop that B: She is amazingly talented,. C:  She is a nice girl. D: You just hate on her cause you wish you were her. So how about you stop trying to bash someone you dont know, and will never know. Bashing on people you dont know is just kinda pathetic. so get a life why dont cha.. lol..

• Dallas betch says:

Agree with you on the “cuz” and “lol” hate, but lay the fuck off of “y’all”.

24. betchuain'tseenthisbefore says:

It just annoys me that she victimizes herself so fucking much, but I feel like a pathetic loser saying shit about someone who doesn’t know I exist, so…I’ll leave it to Kathy Griffin: Taylor needs to just count her money and say thank you.

25. But really.. says:

You guys can keep hating while Taylor counts her million$$$$ and continues to hook up with the hottest guys in Hollywood.

haha funny joke with that meme betches….I’ve never seen THAT ONE before

27. Ivy says:

Perfect post. I can’t figure out if she’s totally mocking nice girls and trying to suck every last dime out of the chumps who fall for her shit, or if she’s the geek of the week.

28. ARbetch says:

I’ve seen her three times in concert and loved it.  But i was a teenager and she’s like 2 or 3 years older than me. . .
    I thought she would grow up with me but I still feel like the same 15-18 year old even listening to any of her new songs off of Red. FML.
    T SWIFT, grow up.  I get annoyed with her commercials, ads, and how she was brought up in a Kennedy interview and want to hate her but then start singing her damn catchy tunes.

OH and SHE IS NOT COUNTRY. SHE ISN’T ANYMORE. SOMEONE TELL ITUNES!
    -thanks betches.

29. Mia says:

Leave T-swift alone. Totally not betchy to be a big jeal h8r because shes dating pros/selling millions of albums/making bank/not giving a fugg. Not into this betches. Getting bored of your posts when all you do is single out and judge girls you haven’t even met. Rude.

• cinderella was a betch says:

he was a sk8r boi, she said see ya l8r boi…

man, i remember when using 8’s in our words was cool!

30. db12345 says:

“Just stop trying to act so innocent like oh I used to live in Africa with all the little birdies and the little monkeys, you had sex with John Mayer. ” funniest shit i ever read

31. mb says:

Taylor is so lame. Harry Styles dumped her because she is “asexual” I mean wtf. That’s so unbetchy.

32. my question says:

is how this desperate try too hard got with half of the most eligible bros in hollywood? like did she roofie them or WHAT?

33. imsorry says:

but you don’t need a guy to make you happy. when someone jumps from one guy to another, that is one thing, but claiming there was something absolutely “magical” and “amazing” and “purely wonderful” virtually EVERY SINGLE TIME with each dude is next-level and delusional. taylor, please just take a break from your next “romance.” that’s why we fucking have guy cleanses, they’re helpful.

34. Cate says:

Ugh hate her she is super annoying and NOT betcha at all, unless being pathetic and delusional somehow became betchy…in which case all the girls who send in dating questions should rejoice.

35. Swiftie says:

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her but I HATE HATE HATE her ‘I knew you were Trouble’ or ‘We are Never Ever Getting Back Together’. Like seriously tay-tay? What happened to the true you? Before you became an attention whore?

36. Swiftie says:

<3 Taylor

37. Summer says:

She looks like a mouse protecting her cheese.  Fake nice-girl for sure.  Nice girls don’t bang new guys every couple months and then sing trash about them when they manage to escape her needy ass.  And her awkward, gangly, 12-year-old-boy body annoys me, especially when she tries to wear sexy clothing.

she’s great! People only hate on her and notice her personal life because she’s famous. No one knows the whole 100% details of anyone’s relationships expect the 2 people involved. There are so many people who date a lot like her and don’t get discriminated! Just let her live and be who she is. At least she is down to earth and not fake. Let her experiment with dating, she’s young!

• TAYLOR LOVER says:

ooh that is true their just jealous i ♥ you and i hate who hates her

39. love her says:

One of the few nice girl qualities I have is my soft spot for Tay Sway, so I have to put my two cents in. First of all, don’t act like you didn’t used to belt out Our Song with your besties all summer long. Her music might be repetitive, but even betches can’t deny that it’s relatable. And call me out if I’m wrong, but I don’t think she actually complains about the guys in interviews. She seems to know that there’s a time and place to (#1) talk shit and still keep up your squeaky clean reputation, and it’s in the top 10 on every major radio station.

40. Fuck U says:

about writer of this site, fuck U with this fucking site. U don’t have to say these things to taylor. her personal life is about herself and it’s none of your business.Taylor is not a betch but your mom is!!
    and I ask U swifties that don’t read these pages. that’s her personal life and we shouldn’t speak about that.

41. Not again -_- says:

I am so tired of people hating on Taylor Swift. So she dates a lot of boys? She’s just looking for her Prince Charming! You call her songs ‘whiny’ and hate on her for ‘complaining’ all the time?! I write songs. And I know that writing is a brilliant way to get your feelings out, and thats exactly what she’s doing. I totally love her. She’s gorgeous, and talented, funny, and nice. She IS a good person, but she’s made a few mistakes along te way. Hence, “Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago…” (~I knew you were trouble). She can’t be perfect, but at least she tries to be honest. And all that stuff about how she needs to admit she’s the problem??? And now we listen to Back to December.

She gets upset, she writes a song, and someone freaks out about her complaining and beating down every boy she dates!? Since when is this okay? A best friend runs up to you about whatever her boyfriend did or said and now she’s upset. What do you do? “Oh, shut up! You’re so obsessed with getting attention! Go complain about your troubles to some 10 year old girls!” No! you COMFORT her. And Taylor’s music is her best friend, and it probably comforts her more than anyone could.

Hate in your head. Stop publically posting about how much you hate her. She doesn’t need this.

• Uugh says:

talking shit is what betches do….get over it..

42. Misfit says:

You’ve got to be kidding when you say “this girl became a huge pop star without doing any work besides dating celebrities.”  She does a hell of a lot more work than most pop stars.  She write all of her music, which is something most of them don’t do.  Instead of being spoiled and hiring make-up artists and hair stylists, she does it all herself.  She doesn’t use auto-tune, which is almost unheard of in today’s music.  She may not be the best singer, and may have a lot of relationship drama, but to say she doesn’t do any work is ludicrous.

43. The Anti-Bitch says:

Dear Bitches that wrote this letter and little Directioners who agree with them,
                                      I wish you would curl into a ball and die. Perhaps, with the Black Death since I hear it is extremely painful. Harry will never love you or Louis; he’s straight. At least Tay Tay can get hot guys.
                                                                                          Your frenemy,
                                                                                          The Anti-Bitch

44. CT Betch says:

All the middle schoolers on here defending Tay make me want to vom. She’s not betchy, and never will be.

45. You're All Betches says:

I’m actually a guy and just here looking for sex….

46. the reality of this situation is says:

she’s not even a real person….. all of her “relationships” are PR constructs that publicize her and get everyone freaking out about the music that she doesn’t write. regardless of what the album credits say. this is seemingly true for all celebrities today.

no sense in attacking them and no sense in defending them. they’re not real.

47. TAYLOR LOVER says:

why you gott’a be so MEAN???????????????????????????????????
    It is not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I Hate basher and Haters of hers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how if this:
    I wish 1D will write the song :“I am the problem for sure!”
    and HARRY STYLES will sing the chorus : “I am the problem, Why we broke up!”
    and would you just respect that? maybe they broke up for a good reason?!?
    Are you there when they broke up? if no, How dare you talk like that? Do you know what is the reason why they broke up? tell us i will be very surprised if you know! i mean the true reason not who have make the reason! come on tell and don’t you dare be ashamed of yourself! you started this! and if you still post like this pictures again I’ll make sure you will walk in dreadful thorns poisonous ground and deathly Swifties! I will make sure of that! Are you perfect? I hope you have manners? Oh, I remember you do not have good manners! Your so….... I HATE YOU!!! look around maybe you will see me spreading not so good about you ! you evil little cockroach! maybe you have no friends! if have shame on them! you fool me once, SHAME ON YOU! you fool me twice, SHAME ON ME! i hate you infinity

• Smokesometreez says:

Lmfao to infinity and beyond, freak

48. Ok so, says:

First of all, have you ever heard of Ronan, the song about a little boy who died of cancer? Have you ever heard of back to December, tied together with a smile, a place in this world, fifteen, the lucky one and so many more? There are so many songs that aren’t about boys, and she’s an extremely good role model. And of all the 6 boys she’s actually dated, they broke up with her, so that shows that she’s isn’t going from boy to boy, she’s tries to get in a good relationship, then they break up with her. And eventually she’s finds someone’s else, not purposely. She isn’t a whore, she doesn’t do that. The boys she’s dated are. Also, here is a list of some people that have more than 10 songs about love on their album, Selena Gomez, Adele, Demi Lavato (I think) and many more. And taylor is the only on who gets hate for it. I don’t understand.
    -“if you’re lucky enough to be different, don’t you ever change”
    -“being popular isn’t important”
    -” you’ll do greater things than date the boy on the foot ball team”
    -” don’t you worry your pretty little mind people throw rocks at things that shine”
    -“lurking in the shadows with their lipgloss smiles, but I don’t care”
    And soooo many more.
    She baked a cake for us, she’s toured when she was really sick, she will always be there for us, she’s really tall (which makes me feel better because I’m going to be 6 feet when I’m older.)
    Have you heard the lyrics In I knew you were trouble, “the blames on me now” “the jokes on me”. She has a lot of apology songs and writes so many relatable songs, that have impacted so many people and she’s saved so many lives because of that. Don’t judge her before you judge yourself, she has over 135 awards, and 7 Grammies. I wouldn’t be saying anything if I were you.

• Smokesometreez says:

Um, I think if you’re 23 and have been dumped by 6 boyfriends that is evidence enough that YOU are the problem.

And I wouldn’t make anymore comments that reveal your lack of knowledge in music.  Demi lovato Adele and Selena Gomez are all you can “maybe” come up with? Your argument is hilarious and repulsive. You’re an imbecile, go shave your big toe now.

49. proof says:

That fugly ass dress and halloween store top hat on her at the VSFS. I was embarrassed for her.