Dear Betch,

So like I'm this betch at Duke University, yeah I know betches love my college xo, but I'm starting to question my betches' loyalty to not giving a fuck/doing whatever the fuck we want/ruling the world. In short, I fucked someone famous and now the girls I thought were betches in my sorority and two other ones (key three, duh) are actually starting to be bitches about it.

So we had that huge LDOC thing you guys wrote about a while back, and Duke brought Kendrick Lamar, Travis Porter, and Steve Aoki. I haven't crossed over to the dark side yet so you guessed it, I fucked Steve Aoki. Not just once, but twice. We met before his set when a few of my friends and I were sneaking around the back buildings, making it snow in 80 degree weather... and came across his tour bus. Naturally "off limits" and security guards don't mean shit to me and my friends so we went over to see if we could meet this prodigy who has changed thousands of lives through the gift of house music and cakes to the face. He turned out to be one of the chillest guys ever, despite being 35 years old, having a bastard daughter, and strongly resembling someone straight out of Mulan. After half an hour of talking and hearing his newest, unleaked tracks he offered to give my friend and I a tour of his tour bus. Sneaky little ninja took us straight to the state of the art mobile bedroom. Oh but this was anything but a quickie. I was having the time of my life. Never had I thought my first threesome experience would be with STEVE. AOKI. He had to get ready for the show and sent my friend and I off, but not before he got my number. I don't know if it was the alcohol, the heat, or the adrenaline of having Aoki's long, sweaty hair hitting my skin for a good thirty minutes, but I could feel that this wasn't over.

Almost as soon as we left he texted me asking to "hang out" later. Of course I knew what that implied and I just had to tell the rest of my girls. And the world. I sent out an email to my entire sorority delivering the news. Safe to say no one was completely shocked, after all I am known as one of the baddest betches around. I guess I should have stopped trying to get insanely fucked up at that point since apparently I also went around telling every single guy in our top fraternities that the guy on top of their party playlists, whom I also called BONZAI at this point--beat that first name basis, had been on top of me for most of the afternoon. After my late night solo sesh with Aoki I was convinced that sex will never get better, although the hair was in fact a little much. I bragged this to my friends but then they were playing the mom card and were all concerned about like "did you use a condom" and "ew but he's so old!" shit. Like I'm sorry but who gives a fuck I can do whatever I want, hellooooo he's FAMOUS!

Anyway betches I just need some advice about what to do from here on. I am playing the I-don't-give-a-fuck card because I truly don't, yet I also don't like the fact that my not-so-betchy friend that was the underdog (sorry) during the threeway is getting a ton of shit that she's not cool with. I'll handle anything, hell, I even changed my profile picture to one of me and BONZAI after we had our fun.

Sincerely,

Sushi Roll'ed

Dear Sushi Roll'ed,

This has got to be the biggest case of delusional narcissism I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot. I mean, I write THIS column). Ugh there's so much I want to make fun of that I don't even know where to start. Let's break this shit down piece by piece because I really don't know when I'm going to get another gem like this in my inbox.

Translation: My friends and I are annoying enough that we managed to sneak our way past security because we were super coked out and looked like we were down to fuck the famous people.

Newsflash: The term prodigy cannot be applied to DJing. It just can't. This guy is turning fucking knobs he's not Mozart. Get a grip, idiot! Also, what is cakes to the face? Is that a cum reference?

Translation: In case you missed the memo, I had SEXUAL INTERCOURSE with Steve Aoki and another girl who is my friend. My life is like a scene from The Notebook. It was extremely romantic, like something out of a romance novel only instead of two star crossed lovers finding each other amidst chaos it was a creepy old DJ fucking two girls in a trailer.

Newsflash: I had no idea what Steve Aoki looked like so I had to google him. You need to chill out. It's not like you fucked Brad Pitt. In fact, it looks more like you fucked the host at Benihana or my weed dealer. Also, gross I so don't want to cringe at having to read about some long dirty man's unwashed sweaty hair falling across your body.

I sent out an email to my entire sorority delivering the news. Safe to say no one was completely shocked, after all I am known as one of the baddest betches around…at that point since apparently I also went around telling every single guy in our top fraternities that the guy on top of their party playlists, whom I also called BONZAI at this point--beat that first name basis, had been on top of me for most of the afternoon.

Translation: I immediately felt the need to brag about my slutty inability to not fuck bros to my entire sorority. Even though I'm fully aware that disseminating emails where I talk about having promiscuous sex will be forwarded and sent to everyone I know, including probably and inevitably my parents and future children, my urge to show everyone how badass, cool, and hot I am superseded this. No one was shocked because I do slutty shit like this that's indicative of major low self esteem like, all the time.

Newsflash: DISCRETION - look it up. It is not overrated. It's fine to have sex with whoever you want, and even sort of kind of cool that you had sex with someone mildly famous even if he does look like an extra in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but it is NOT OKAY to brag about it on your sorority listserv. It's extremely TTH, make you look really desperate for attention, and most of all, super fucking annoying. If you want word to get out all you need to do is quietly tell one person but the fact that you're shouting about your sluttiness from the rooftop and telling every guy you see how easy you are is actually pretty sad.

These points are both very valid. Time to get yourself a pap smear and yeah, 35 is fucking old for anyone that's not Bradley Cooper.

Translation: I'm really just looking for more people to brag about my sexual tryst with Steve Aoki to so I can get more validation on my choices so if I have to make up that I'm having a problem in order to get my letter published I'll do it. Since I clearly do give a fuck, because I'm writing this letter in the first place, I'm hoping you'll tell me to ignore the haters and keep doing my thing instead of telling me to get a psychiatrist and stop being so fucking pompous. Also, I want the world to know that the other girl in this threesome who I outed without her consent in my email is both unfairly being picked on and simultaneously not as hot/good in bed as me.

No. Stop trying so hard it's painful to read. Stop bragging about weird nicknames you have for guys who are using you for sex. Stop changing your profile picture to a guy who had sex with you while he was in town and then never spoke to you again. Famous or not famous, it's never cool to be treated like a slutty groupie.

Sincerely,

The Betches

UPDATE: The girl who fucked Steve Aoki may or may not be the girl who wrote this email to us and it could actually be someone pretending to be her. Which is even funnier. We're working on figuring out who that girl is and why she hates the Aoki-fucker. This story is in development so please email us with any tips!

UPDATE: We figured out who the writer of the email is. It is not the girl who had sex with Steve Aoki. We don't personally know the girl who went to such lengths to make this story up with such explicit detail but we could say that she is probably a sociopath.

Have a fucked up question? Want a fucked up answer? Email us at headbetches@betcheslovethis.com.

1. really betches?! says:

you didn’t even know what he looks like?
    ps he throws legit baked cakes at the crowd when he djs

• so? says:

what’s so sweet about that?

• lol says:

hahah yesssss

2. Betch-y says:

Steve Aoki’s dad founded benihana…ironic

3. stoneybetch says:

betches response to this was spot.on. also i hope that everyone in your sororities reads betcheslovethis because you are gonna look like such a moron when they do. ahahha

• betch says:

HAHA i was legit thinking the same thing. dumb slut lolllll

• ^^^^^ says:

that’s awesome… this letter makes her look even more pathetic to her entire school and sorority (if that’s even possible)

4. therealninja says:

hahahhaa amazing response betches, love how you keep all this idiots grounded who probably think they were so cool for sending it to this blog in the first place!! ‘sushirolled’ your just another girl in a passing city it reallllly doesn’t make you cool cause u fucked a famous dj. tell me you collaborated with him on a single then people might actually respect you wink

5. Wtf says:

This is quite possibly the most deluded TTH shit I have ever read. This girl makes that chick trying to buy Addie on Craigslist sound like a fucking Mensa member. Two questions: 1. Why the fuck would anyone EVER care about some creepy dude you fucked in a bus?!? And 2. No matter how well connected your parents, how the fuck did you manage getting into Duke?

6. A says:

Props to the betches for taking this girl down a notch. -100 for narcissism, with an additional -10 for racism. I’m sure she went to that horrible “Asia Prime” party Duke’s chapter of Kappa Sigma threw a few months ago.

• Strange... says:

Yes, let’s counter a racist comment with a racist comment

• both of you.. says:

SHUT THE FUCK UP. why the fuck are you on this site if yall are some of those people who actually take those party themes seriously and way too personally. gtfo

7. Stop says:

This wasn’t written by that girl

so you’re that girl. stop telling everyone you fucked him. and stop screen-shotting your convos to prove it, fucking idiot.

• no says:

no i’m not. and that’s a fake conversation

• AnonBetch says:

That screenshot was sent around the school, FYI, I’ve had like 6 different girls show it to me. The whole rowing team saw it, basically everyone has fucking seen it. It is not an identifier. Honestly, this just seems like some sorority girl being a bitch to the girl. Not saying I approve of her shit, because EW he’s nasty, but everyone needs to calm the fuck down.

8. thisnewbitch says:

You bitches are fabulous. That slut definitely needed a verbal slap to the face.

9. done with it says:

We all know it happened. Let’s move on.

i can’t. like what the fuck, you fucking moron? who tells people about who they fucked, word would have gotten out regardless or here’s an idea, people don’t know but you. telling your entire sorority and guys? barf. are you fucking stupid? like you really go to duke? 1. why do you think they would even care and 2. they have valid concerns. you’re obviously not the baddest betch around, more like slutty as fuck which is why no one was surprised. and you clearly do care what others think, if you didn’t, (as the betches said) you wouldn’t need to write this stupid letter about how you fucked steve aoki. sorry you have to validate your self-worth by fucking guys and telling everyone, maybe get some help or something. And can we pause on the fact that you had a 3 some? with one of your besties? SEEK HELP

• Mika the Queen Bitch says:

Clearly she didn’t write it; nobody speaks like that. It was someone she told about it, who got pissed off at her weirdo bragging and Facebook-profile-pic-changing ways and wrote in pretending to be her to make her look like a jerk. C’mon now.

• Jessa says:

Yes, this obviously wasn’t written by the girl in question, Betches.  Someone in her sorority is being a dick.

• honestly.. says:

i get why people hate her i guess, and i totally understand hating people in your chapter, but why the FUCK did someone care so much as to write out a whole goddamn made-up email? psycho bitch….ultimately that’s your sister so grow the fuck up. to the Fake Writer: why do you care so much, whore? the slut will already get whats coming to her, so i guess shit like this just makes you feel better ya sick fuck. i bet a shit ton of people hate you too.

11. Enough says:

This obviously wasn’t written by the girl.

12. chill the fuck out says:

the response to this letter is gold.  this “betch” is delusional and needs to not be so fucking narcissistic.

13. This is perf says:

Haha omg I don’t know if I should feel bad or just utterly ecstatic that someone just produced the gem of all gem reads. This posted should be titled: Desperately Seeking Attention, but I mean… who’s judging right? Firstly this “betch” is the epitome of the word basic. Secondly, Steve Aoki is the shit, no question about that ( @The Betches, like are you kidding, Are you betches deaf? His tracks are played everywhere). But like no one brags about sleeping with celebrities. There’s nothing betchy about it, you just sound so desperate, it’s nauseating.  Do you like tally up how many pros—scratch that—basics you sleep with too? Lols you’re annoying.

14. wake up says:

the girl obviously didn’t fucking write this. this really should be taken down immediately.

• this is perf says:

K well even if this is fake, that would mean someone would have taken the time to write that long ass post and create a fake text convo. Like who REALLY that desperate and has that much time on their hands? Either way, we still struck gold with this post, so tell whoever wrote this thanks! =)

• delusional says:

Anyone that actually believes the girl wrote this is out of their god damn mind. There are 100% pathetic jealous nasty girls out there that would take the time to make up all of that and then some.

That’s rude and disrespectful think how that girls life is affected asshole

Absolutely, I love exposing Duke culture as much as the next person, and I don’t know who this is, and it does sound like she made awful choices, but she clearly didn’t write it. This isn’t betchy, it’s back stabbing and racist at a distressingly personal level.

15. enough says:

This girl CLEARLY didn’t write this. Anyone who believes that is the delusional one. This pathetic on BetchesLovesThis part, y’all should be ashamed.

16. Hah says:

My fave thing about the comments section is the bitch who did this making up usernames and begging the betches to take this down. You must be lying on the uti be covered proverbial rock bottom, you weirdo. Nowhere to go but up!

• wrong says:

nope, just actually people with a brain

• You'rekidding says:

You’re a joke if you think that if the girl who posted it is making fake usernames to get them to take it down. If she were really the crazy person that wrote it, she would be able to handle some bad publicity (because any press is good press). SO people writing to take it down just proves that this post is illegitimate.

• nope says:

nope shes trying really hard to get it down actually.

17. you're delusional says:

I’m really disappointed in this site. I love my betches, but we should be making fun of whatever delusional betch had nothing better to do than write this article making fun of some person she doesn’t even know.

It is CLEAR that the girl who did this didn’t write this fucking article. Everyone who believes otherwise is actually an idiot.

• omg shut up says:

Whether or not she wrote it, it’s not like names were given so the rest of the fucking world reading this has no idea who this girl is. This is a HYSTERICAL post. Stop trying to to prove that some other nameless girl wrote it instead of the nameless girl in the post. It’s not like any of us know her personally. This is just entertainment so chill the fuck out.

• stop says:

this is slut-shaming, not entertainment

• wat says:

take this the fuck down. what is wrong with you people? it is so CLEARLY not written by her that you must be a complete fucking imbecile to see that, and to instead post it in such a slut shaming piece on your website is not only mean but could cause actually harm

• no says:

it’s not slut shaming. she’s not a slut, she can sleep with whoever she wants, that’s not the issue. the problem is that she’s fucking obnoxious

• Or.... says:

the problem is someone’s being a huge bitch, this was clearly not written by her. You’re an idiot.

• anon says:

Agreed, we all know there are girls - not betches - willing to put in the effort to make a “friend” look pathetic. “Betches” of dear betch: Stop slut-shaming, learn who Steve Aoki is (seriously how did you not…???) and step it up.

• not entertainment says:

you’re forgetting that she is a REAL person. you may not know her but a ton of people do and are spreading this article. cyber bullying is NOT entertainment.

• Are you serious says:

If your concerned about cyber bullying you should probably start watching 60 minutes and get the fuck off this site.

• seriously says:

PREACH. Someone who fucking gets it.

18. ^no, you're delusional says:

even if she didn’t write it, she still had the audacity to tell her entire sorority, make her profile picture of her with aoki, AND her cover photo. truly….she should do less. she got what was coming

• really? says:

a bad reputation at the school is enough. an article the entire world can see? not so much. whoever wrote this pretending to be her is spiteful

• honestly says:

duke will probably have another scandal within the next week and this will all be blown over…this is her fifteen minutes of fame she should enjoy it while it lasts. and i didn’t hear this much remorse for that psychopath in DG at maryland…?

• Awkward says:

The letter doesn’t say she changed her cover photo so you obvi know the girl in question. Sure that’s obnoxious but y’all can make fun of her endlessly without “framing” her with a letter. Wtf? TTH

19. hi says:

take it down :( the poor girl

20. Stop says:

I go to Duke. I know the girl. Yes she was bragging to her friends, but there is no way she would post on this site. Also the facts aren’t even accurate. There were other people there, but there was no threesome. This should be taken down for fraud and libel.

• Haha! says:

Taken down for fraud and libel? Please… You’re an idiot for that sentence alone. Do you even know the meaning of those words or did you throw legal jargon in for fun? So dumb.

• LegallyBetch says:

Since The Betches have acknowledged that going to law school is, infact, Betchy, I’m going to lawyer you on this one. No fraud but possibly NIED or IIED suits could arise from this…‘Stop’ is correct that there could be legal ramifications. And, actually,  since the DJ dude was named, I guess that could be libel if any false statements (threesome??) were knowingly submitted to The Betches.

• fiduciaryb00ty says:

The burden of proof for defamation is substantially higher if your a public figure. . . also this is a fucking satire/parody site not Associated Press…

quit trying so hard. . .

• Guess what says:

No one is named. So there goes your libel suit, dumb ass.

• Figure it out says:

She shouldn’t have bragged about. Why would you brag about something you didnt want everyone to know? Mission accomplished. Now even betches in California get to laugh.
      Lesson learned- don’t brag about being a slut. EVER.

21. STOP IMMEDIATELY, are you insane? says:

This obviously was not written by this girl, which I’ll lend you all the benefit of the doubt in believing you’d be intelligent enough to realize. That conversation is fake. There is no need to cyber-bully the shit out of her for what was obviously a mistake. Everyone makes them. Get off of your virtual high horses and spend your time on more worthy causes, like maybe re-evaluating your own lives/mistakes. It’s fucked up that you get self satisfaction out of targeting a girl you don’t know about some obviously fabricated, exaggerated, and vindictive online post. This post should be removed immediately.

• are you stupid? says:

do you read this site? everything on here is exaggerated and vindictive.  its called betcheslovethis for fucks sake.  who cares if she did or didn’t write it, don’t be an obnoxious slut who fucks dirty old men and brags about it and this shit won’t happen to you. and Steve Aoki sucks.  that shit is not music, it’s noise.

• But actually says:

This shit is spot on. If everyone knows she fucked whoever this guy is (like who the fuck) then she opened herself to getting shit for it. She sounds like she’s pretty damn proud of herself. She also sounds annoying as fuck and that’s probably why someone wrote this shit. Maybe next time she decides to have sex with some old, ugly, semi-famous guy she won’t go bragging to everyone and their mother about it. She clearly wanted attention.. she has it now.

• La betch du monde says:

no, you actually suck.  “betches” don’t need to be this mean-spirited, that’s for insecure plebeians.  there is a line, and this crosses it.  learn to discern that.

• Cyber-bullying..? Really? says:

If she thought it was a mistake, then why did she brag about it to all of her sorority sisters? The betches responded to the story, both the true and untrue parts. The story might be exaggerated but from the comments, it certainly appears that it isn’t fabricated. The only thing that can be considered cyber-bullying is their responses to the stuff that actually happened. It appears that the girl may have needed a wake-up call in the first place. Obviously someone wanted to make the girl feel stupid for making sure that everyone knew that she had sex with Steve Aoki (had to google him). Maybe that’s a little comeuppance for being a TTH who thinks she’s hot shit for fucking en UGLY, semi-famous 35 year old man.

Wow so many comments come to mind from reading that letter. First, I know people who have fucked aoki, it isn’t that hard, he hooks up with girls at every stop he makes. Also, I know that he is upfront with the girls he fucks that he is ENGAGED, and asks his randoms to be discrete about their hook ups. Sounds like this girl is just trying to get more attention/potentially fuck up aoki’s engagement by writing in to a very popular website? Last, aoki is one of the absolute worst dj’s an an insult to the world of edm. Whose next? Avicii?

23. out of control says:

this clearly was made up and needs to be taken down. i really like this site, but this is bullsh*t and slut-shaming and this was not written by her. you aren’t being a betch, you’re all acting like straight up bitches.

• ok chill says:

I really don’t understand why everyone’s panties are in a twist. Betches, chill. No ones name is mentioned in this post, so no one has any clue who the nameless girl is. People really shouldn’t be angry at BetchesLoveThis when all they did was repost a story that someone else SENT them. So who is really being “slut- shamed” here, the nameless betch that no one has any clue who her real identity is?? relax.

• ^^^SERIOUSLY says:

EXACTLY. This is a satirical/humor based website. The Head Betches excluded all information that could identify this girl to people who DIDN’T ALREADY KNOW ABOUT IT.

• Pre Law says:

BetchesLoveThis are libel, they status posted advertising Duke and publish the story of a girl who may have had sex with a famous person who was in her profile picture.  We might not know this girl, but Duke’s greek life sure as hell knows who this is about.  The betches promoted slander by publishing a story that looks highly suspicious even to commentators and specified the girl so exactly that everyone in her community will know who it is.

• ACTUAL Law says:

Figure out what you want to accuse the Betches of.  They “are libel” or they “promoted slander”?  Bitch, none of that even makes sense.  Also, stop using random and irrelevant words like “commentators” because they’re longer than the alternatives (ummm, “commenters”?) just to make yourself sound smarter.  It hurts the rest of us.
          The only person with a conceivable libel case (because it’s libel when it’s in print, are you following?) here is Aoki, against whoever actually wrote this - not the Betches.  Go back to posting under usernames like “stop” and “enough” and don’t make people who actually know law (and fucking English grammar) want to throw up.

they already knew about her since she told the whole fucking world so what is the difference? the people who don’t know her, still don’t. the people that do already knew. not seeing the big deal and 100% everyone that is pissed is in her sorority. this isn’t slut shaming, this is telling a fucking obnoxious girl she is fucking obnoxious. get over it.

• Who let you into college? says:

If you are truly prelaw, I’m going to assume you go to community college since this actually makes no fucking sense. Libel is not an adjective.. like you actually can’t compose a sentence. But it’s not your fault you’re stupid I guess. Bottom line: if the girl didn’t brag about fucking him, no one would be able to identify her and this post would have never even been sent in. If she actually sent an email to her whole sorority, SHE CLEARLY WANTED THE ATTENTION. Also, I am highly suspicious of the fact that everyone on this website suddenly has a bleeding heart for some girl that they don’t even know. My guess is there’s one or two girls commenting on all of this and to that I say, get a boyfriend. Or a cat. Or go study some shit because you clearly have way too much time on your hands.

24. fact says:

that girl did not write this. what is written about is true. whoever did write this is really insensitive and mean, and has way too much time on her hands.

25. Enough says:

Take this down. You are targeting a known person. That’s not only “not betchy,” that’s cyberbullying. The absurdity of this post should have clued you in that it’s not the girl, but some vindictive psycho.

• her own fault says:

there probably isnt a whole lot of Duke girls that have fucked Steve Aoki, so if she didnt want to be made fun of she shouldnt have sent in this post.

26. This should be taken down says:

Clearly you are all old or retarded if you don’t believe this could be faked. The girl bragged to the girls in her sorority and probably sent a screenshot to prove it happened. And now some girl either in her sorority or anyone else with a phone that can be forwarded pictures with an ax to grind is impersonating her.

27. LOL says:

dont betches love edm? shouldnt they recognize the most recognizable DJ of the time?

whatever, this girls still an idiot and still fucked an old asian dude, even if he is famous. she would have been better off saying she got gang-banged by travis porter (who knew they were 3 people?)

28. gross says:

obviously this girl made some mistakes but she also clearly didn’t write this letter and there is no reason why she should be humiliated in such a public and cowardly way. this is slut-shaming and the person who should really be getting made fun of is the loser who had nothing better to do than to write this letter…

29. crazybetches says:

the girl probably didn’t write this… but it’s sure as hell not obvious. if your going to send a phratmail and post insane amounts of info about it on fb why would people not think she’s delusional enough to write to betches. nice response tho betches, definately put this wannabee try hard in her place.

30. Relax says:

This was definitely one of the most entertaining posts on this site, fake or not.  Maybe it happened, maybe it didn’t.  But it’s hilarious and educational.  It’s not bullying if you don’t have a name/face/physical person involved.  She posted it on the site anonymously and bragged about it…she knew what she was getting herself into.  If she didn’t want opinions, why talk about it so much?

If this is fake, I think it’s the Betches trying to keep all the younger, 18 yr old, EDM crazed betches in check. Aoki is not special, he’s had 4 good tracks AT MOST. He doesn’t even DJ live, just walks around on stage and throws baked goods on people.  You just started listening to EDM 6 months ago. Get a clue. Stop being gross and slutty. I hope you all have learned your lesson.

31. stop says:

This is wrong…and not just wrong, but vicious. Betches shouldn’t be a way for mean girls to air their public grievances and very directly attack someone. So what if you didn’t use names? The writers of this post know the impact it will have on this girl’s life and how dangerous this could be for her career and life after Duke. Have a little respect. And if not respect, have a little compassion.

32. wow says:

steve aoki was barely cool when he was big on the LA scene a few years ago, it’s shocking that people still care about him (or is the east coast just late….as usual?)

33. wtf says:

cyber bullying to a T

• Jessa says:

That’s exactly what this is.  This your worst article since you shamed that rape victim in the “Ask a Pro” column.

This girl is absolutely insane. Fucking a celebrity is only cool enough to brag about it if:

1. Isn’t a threesome (unless you’re the only non-celeb, which would be kind of cool)
    2. They aren’t on fucking TOUR and leaving your city the next day
    3. They spent a ton of money on you beforehand.
    4. They keep texting you afterward and you’re too busy to hang out.

Source: I’ve fucked (/not-fucked) a few celebrities.

• Stop says:

You’re embarrassing yourself.

35. Will says:

Met the girl several times.  Incredibly smart and well spoken.  Absolutely no way she wrote this and I’m sure she’ll be horrified to read this.  Please take it down.

• LOL says:

“Incredibly smart and well spoken” - LMAO

She put those communication skills to work bragging about her sexploits to all her sorority friends

take this down immediately… Unless you want to get a fat law suit because a “friend” thought it was funny.

• you're stupid says:

You can’t sue for defamation of character when no name is mentioned and there is no information mentioned that would be able to identify the person. Steve Aoki has sex with a lot of girls on his tour bus, and there are a lot of girls that are in sorority’s at Duke. Being shamed in your group of friends that know the story doesn’t count.

• ... says:

Can you sue for releasing the sender’s name though? They actually told the girl who this is about whose email account it came from originally.

• GOOD says:

If I was the girl who this was written about I would sure as fuck want to know who sent this. Props Betches…assuming this is true and they actually did tell her the email address. I hope the psychopath(s) responsible for this gets what’s coming to them. Do you think Duke would expel the bitch for cyber bullying? I fucking hope so.

37. fuck you betches says:

Honestly, I’ve considered unfollowing and boycotting your bullshit for a while now, but here’s your final straw. Yes, the person who wrote this entry is pretty annoying, but whatever. That’s honestly besides the point. The slut shaming and flat out racism in this post makes me sick, and makes me realize just how fucking much you stupid bitches (not betches) miss the mark on a routine basis these days. I thought I’d let it slip when your RHOBH recaps became lazy and unfunny. I thought I’d let it slip when you gave Seth MacFarlane’s totally unfunny and derogatory Oscar’s shit a free fucking pass. But now I just see that y’all are simply interested in continually slut shaming people, holding up the status quo, and all in all being totally unbetchy.

And the fact that you didn’t know Steve Aoki?? Y’all are the idiots who should be fucking embarrassed. The fact that you said electronic music is not art? Are you even in our generation? Have you never delighted in the ecstasy that is Ultra Music Festival, EDC, or Holy Ship! ? Take a fucking hike, and take your racism, sexism, homophobia, and general xenophobia with you.

P.s. I know full well that you don’t give a shit about me unfollowing or no longer reading your site, so I’ll save you all the trouble of throwing that one out there.

• Agreed says:

Well, well said! And I actually really liked this website at first :(

• Y'all says:

I’m going to assume you’re the girl that posted this and immediately regretted it.  You’re just mad no one else thought it was cool you banged a talentless non-dj. All this EDM stuff is a phase and only people that are obsessed with it started listening to EDM within the past year and like it because everyone else started to like it. Aoki is the worst DJ. You probably like Avicii too.

• UCLA girl says:

Agree with the first poster.

Ya’ll, get over yourself. Go bully elsewhere.

• London says:

Someone please out the crazy bitch that wrote this email…SHE could definitely use some betch tips in how to chill the fuck out/not to be a sociopath.

The only thing worse than being the girl that slept with Aoki is being the girl who pretended to be her. Paaaathetic.

• yes! says:

I can’t get over the writer of this bitching at this girl for her “slutty inability to not fuck bros” and referring to sexual promiscuity as “slutty shit… that’s indicative of major low self esteem”. Just shut up.  I get it, BLT is a satire and I think things on the Betch List like TGF and Dressing Like a Slut funny because they’re obviously jokes, you’re just slut-shaming now. It’s not funny or clever or a satire, it’s just bad writing and offensive.

• STFU says:

Shut the fuck up…....... and who cares about Holy Ship? Loser.

38. Please, says:

If the girl who did this stuff “would never post on this site” then she won’t see it anyway. Even if she does, there are no names mentioned and its definitely not bullying or anything like that. It’s a reality check. But I’m pretty sure she did cus if someone was just trying to make her look bad they could do sooo much worse and add in some dirty details. This was clearly written by someone who wants attention and was trying to make people think she is the “baddest betch.”

39. take this down says:

other people have said it, but I’ll repeat it for emphasis: this is bitchy, not betchy. you all should be ashamed

40. Fu Man Chewed says:

I can’t even imagine how annoying this girl would be on blow.

41. LoveYuhBetch says:

OMG I had the best time reading the Betch response! Spot on girlfriend

42. YoureAllNuts says:

How the eff would betches know this isn’t real? ... Stop throwing law suits put there cause clearly none of you know what you’re talking about.  Someone sent them a hilarious post and they posted about it . Betches aren’t in the wrong.. Ya slutty duke bitches are

43. steve aoki has a fiance says:

First of all, betches are suppose to get the facts before they post shit that clearly has been sent in by a pathetic loser who wanted to humiliate another girl. This story has clearly is exaggerated and made to look more pathetic than what it was. Second of all, aoki is the slut… he has a fiance. Third of all, I don’t really give a shit but betches love this site at least check the person who sent you the information instead of leaking fake information or you wont be so betchy you will be so fucked.    http://www.pedestrian.tv/news/music/steve-aoki-is-engaged-to-an-australian-girl/12016.htm

• Logical betch says:

Dear betches is an ANONYMOUS advice column. There’s no way you could fact check and keep the anonymity of the posters. As for Aoki’s fiancé, unfortunately that comes with the territory of dating a celeb. Betcheslovethis is neither the first or the last site that will post about him spreading his seed around town most will be fake and some might be true she’ll have to decide with him which ones are and aren’t.

• lol says:

she must be one dumb betch to not realize the ways of her manwhore fiancé.

44. stupid betches says:

it’s hilarious people are threatening lawsuits on something sent in anonymously that doesn’t include any names/pictures

45. OMG says:

Lol… my biggest question is… why the fuck did you have sex with Mulan??

• Hah says:

But really…that’s what I’m wondering too. You fucked a 35 year old semi-famous DJ who looks like a Mulan/Yoko Ono cross breed. Yea it’s something that not many people can say they did, well actually if he fucked you I’m sure he’s fucked many others, but it’s definitely not something you send out an email bragging about. If someone told me that I’d probably laugh in their face.

46. i mean says:

I’ve never seen so much use of the term “slut shaming”... can we get a little thesaurus action up in here for all tha hatezz

Honestly thought the betches were chiller than this..

48. Stop says:

I can’t

49. cakes says:

to the face… is what he does at concerts. throws cakes at people. you just looked a little dumb yourself.

50. Lolol says:

Is anyone else re-freshing the comments to read all of this?

$10 says the betches are on the phone with their lawyer right now to double-check their rights to post this story.

• Correct says:

LegallyBetch says:

• i dunno says:

i would think that there could be legal ramifications, but the dirty.com posts way worse stuff than this, it’s not always true, but because it comes from an anonymous source the creator of this site always get out of his lawsuits somehow. i’m sure this won’t be different

51. $20 says lolol youre fucking so right. says:

Duke University Students are definetly smarter than betches love this site so they are totally fucking calling their lawyers to double check hahahaha

• uh says:

definitely*... you know the betches went to ivies right?

• Lolol says:

Yeah I wasn’t debating the intelligence of the betches…they are definitely smart enough to cover all their bases.

52. Mlo says:

Not a fan of this. It is classless to single out someone in this public manner. Seems like betches are irked that they didn’t break the Delta Gamma sorority e-mail story.

• Really? says:

The only person singled out was Aoki. Unless you knew the girl/story ahead of time, you’d have no idea who she is after reading this post.

53. HAAA says:

Steve Aoki is a joke so if this pathetic broad was bragging about fucking him, she deserves to be made fun of.  Shame on your for sending out screen shots of texts and changing your profile picture to a pic of you and this terrible “DJ”.  This isn’t cyber bullying. No one called anybody a slut. You bitches are like Alexis on RHOC throwing bullying around like that.  This post is pure gold and so aren’t these comments.

54. Beck says:

Omg. Best. Post. Ever. This girl is so insane.

55. Dumb Betches Sit Down says:

The use of the word ‘obviously’ on this page is making my head hurt. What part of this letter makes it obvious that this was not her? The lack of her name? The lack of ANY identifying features (hair color, eye color, height, graduation year?) The lack of basically ANY detail except for that she goes to Duke. Just because you personally know the girl and know she didn’t write it doesn’t mean us or the betches did. Typical dumb betch thinking the world revolves around her life.

Also while you’re all busy lawyering, note that third party submissions are exempt from libel/slander charges. See TheDirty.com.

• Logical betch says:

Right!! People on here need to take many seats.

• yeah.. says:

thank you. just because you know a person, doesn’t mean other girls across the country do. it wasn’t that unbelievable.. people need to chill.

• inCorrect says:

I believe that would just cover The Betches (though negligence would probably still be a hurdle- as in, not fact checking at all?), not the party submitting knowingly false information with malicious intent.

• You sit down says:

In 2007 DontDateHimGirl.com settled out of court in a case against them for “Defamation; False Light; Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress” when they wouldn’t take down third-party statements that they themselves didn’t even personally publish to the site.  Read the case, its this exactly.

• Someone who knows law says:

THERE ARE NO NAMES IN THIS FUCKING POST EXCEPT THE WEIRDO DJ. Go ahead and take a lap. If she can be identified because she bragged about fucking him, that’s her problem NOT THE BETCHES. Also this shit is funny and this is a satire website and the girl clearly wanted people to know so why is this even an argument?

• Dumb Betches Sit Down says:

Both parties mutually decided to dismiss the case. No one was found guilty or anything and settlement details aren’t known. They probably just got sick of paying lawyer fees.

Aoki groupie can do that if she feels like, y’know, have her name BLASTED everywhere as the girl who actually slept with Aoki, pay a bunch of lawyers fees, and then probably either lose or have the case dismissed.

Or she can leave the post that does not identify her at all and go about her life.

I hope she doesn’t choose the dumb betch route.

56. rbo says:

If the girl shared the news with her whole soror, and basically all of Duke, and made him her fucking profile picture (the comments on the pic tell everyone enough), she singled herself out enough already, so whether or not she wrote this post is pretty much irrelevant.

57. Hey Dookies says:

Instead of commenting on this telling us the girl didn’t send in the email, you should spend some time trying to figure out what asshole pretended to be this girl and faked this email. that’s a lot more interesting than some girl boning an irrelevant DJ

• everyone knows says:

Everyone at Duke knows who sent the email, because the girl who actually fucked Aoki emailed the betches and they told her. It’s a tale of battling sororities, basically. The girl who sent in the letter was dumb enough to use her actual email address. Fucking stupid.

58. Anon says:

^^She deleted her fb—what were the comments on the pic?

59. Logical betch says:

I appreciate the fact that people are posting in defense of this girl if someone was indeed vicious enough to make a fake post about her and Aoki. However, I am insulted that people are referring to those who didn’t immediately read it and know it was a fraud as “idiots” and “stupid”. Without knowing any of the backstory as someone who has no connection to Duke how would I have known. Most of the posts dear betches posts have an arrogant tone to them I just figured this was one of many and I do not appreciate having my intelligence questioned. There’s also no way the betches could have known either prior to posting this email and reading the comments. Should the betches take this down now knowing it was not true? Yes because now that they have this knowledge they are participating in cyber bullying. But, can the bethes be blamed for posting this in the first place? Absolutely not because how would they have possibly known that this was posted without the posters concent.

But the lesson here is that you need to watch who you trust with your personal information. Just because you wear the same letters doesn’t make someone truely your sister. I’m just sorry this girl learned this the hard way.

• PREACH says:

Spot-on

60. who cares??? says:

since when is everyone that reads this site so into having a sense of morality? “omg like take this down she didn’t write it its not fair!!!!!!!!” umm have any of you ever read an article on this site before? no one comes to betcheslovethis.com to read a nice, friendly article that makes you smile and have faith in humanity. get on with your lives children

• Hoya betch says:

Answer to your question: Since this girl and her sorority sisters flooded the site in her defense. Completely agree that these comments are sooo not in line with the site and what’s usually commented, so in my opinion it’s pretty obvious that’s what happened (for the most part).

61. Wow says:

Slut shaming, much?

Also whoever actually wrote this letter is disgusting. Get a life.

• except.. says:

what’s wrong with “slut shaming?” why should we accept you being a slut? the fact that people have tried to make “slut shaming” a bad thing blows my mind

• except except says:

because it’s not ok to make someone feel bad for expressing themselves sexually. the word slut is so dumb and doesn’t mean anything. at what point does someone become a slut? when they’ve slept with 3 guys in a month? or 2 guys in a week? or do we call somebody a slut because of how they dress? that’s so weak. just because a woman chooses to sleep with guys or dress in a certain way that isn’t the exact expectation of a woman, we have to right to bully them and further enforce stereotypes.

• wait... says:

Actually, women are more likely to catch STDs from promiscuity. Also, I’ve never heard of a man having to go on daytime television to find out who their babydady is. I know, I know, that is a totally unfeminist and shitty thing to say. But really, promiscuity is damaging to mental health. And before you bitches bite back at me like “wahh! but I LOVEE fucking randoms!!” Think about how your last one night stand made you feel, or the last time you put a lot of effort into someone who didn’t return it.So no, I don’t think this girl should be “slut shamed” because bullying is never cool. But maybe people should think about the consequences of not only “expressing themselves sexually” but then not even being discreet about it. Keep your private business private.

• wtf says:

You must be one dumb cunt to think that slut shaming is great quality writing. That is something betches in training mistake for entertainment.

• London says:

“why should we accept you being a slut?” um, seriously? why should we accept you being an idiot?
        It was her own decision and it probably wasn’t a good one but it’s not for you to ‘accept’. Honestly don’t even have the patience to explain how wrong this is.

Also as I was reading through this the first time it became pretty clear that this couldn’t have been written by the actual girl in question. Even though there are no actual names, there are so many other identifiers that it would be totally obvious to anyone who knew her. How it got past the betches is…questionable.

62. these comments.. says:

okay and to everyone saying “what a vicious, mean person to post this/ she has no life!” .... ok think about it. if someone was pretending to be her, i’d bet “she” was with 3 or 4 other girls and they all did it together to be funny. stop hating, it probably wasn’t some random girl in a cave “jealous”, and I was unaware that this site was for nice girls. it’s funny. and to the said girl they’re making fun of - I’m sorry but you’re pathetic and needed this reality check. like props, you’re a slut and obviously have no problem sharing your loose escapades with your whole school?
    people seriously need to pop a xanax.

ps. I think the betches look desperate and TTH with the whole repeatedly posting links in reference to DG letter. that was too far. this isn’t.

• you're pathetic says:

you obviously take this site way to seriously then if “you were unaware this site was for nice girls” the person who wrote this was being malicious, it’s gross and classless and she’s trying way to hard. who gives a fuck if she told a few people? now everyone at her school is probably talking about it., i feel bad for the girl. and if you agree with this girl/ would ever do something like this you should probably go back to the trailer park where you belong. so trashy.

• you're oblivious says:

First of all this person was being sarcastic. Second, everyone at the school was already talking about it. Honestly, she did deserve it for flaunting her sexcapades to everyone she met, including basically the entirety of a class of a so called “top fraternity” here.

• you're right says:

lol your first sentence doesn’t even make sense. I was just saying it most likely wasn’t only “one girl” who wrote this. and the AOKI girl didn’t tell a few people, she flaunted it to everyone. everyone at her school apparently already knew. now that’s gross and classless and trying way too* hard if you ask me. I knew dumbasses would take the comment to heart, that’s why I added DG line, to say that I’m not for singling out people on media. trailer park? I go to Boston College.. sometimes I wish I could see the people making direct insults at comments to laugh. whatever. have a good one.

63. Anon says:

It’s actually true. Don’t think she really wrote it, but I saw this message plus more to her sorority sisters that night. It’s definitely not a made up story.

64. GAG says:

Steve aoki is fugly and not famous enough to be worth it…. Would you fuck Marilyn Manson?

65. Ontario Betch says:

haha we picked up aoki from the airport for a concert in ontario and he threatened us if we didn’t find him someone to fuck that night… so this sounds about right. what a horndog lol this is hilarious

66. florida girl says:

Wow. The girl who wrote up this letter must have been super jealous and just wanted a piece of the spotlight. Sucks to the girl who did it and is getting all this bad exposure. Def sounds like an immature stunt played by a betch who was jealous of a betch.

67. Mean People Suck says:

Is this TheDirty.com or BetchesLoveThis.com? I’m having a hard time discerning….

So trashy betches come on I expect some class from y’all

69. Ragen says:

Well anyone who’s ever read betches love this music should know that the ‘betches’ know nothing about EDM to begin with. Hence the reason that all the songs are directly from hypem.com.
    And let’s all recognize that the ‘betches’ mistook this completely satiric letter as being real and actually from the DJ-fucking-bluedevil-skank.

70. Dizz says:

I had to google Steve Aoki too.
    Ew.
    I thought all iPad DJs were gay.

71. Aokify? No thanks says:

Just incase his lack of any musical skill/weird ass outfits/obnoxious amount of instagrams/old age/hideousness wasn’t enough of a turn off… Let this be a lesson to all girls who read this DON’T FUCK AOKI HE IS DIRTY, ENGAGED, and a joke in the edm scene. I hope he gets less ass because of this email and comments. Hahahaha

72. Thanks says:

Thanks for making my Monday so much more enjoyable. Those of you at Duke are making this so much worse. I live in Raleigh and could care less about finding out who this girl actually is. I can guarantee you no one else cares either. It was a great read, no one knew it wasn’t her, get over yourselves. Plus isn’t it final weeks? You should be too blackout to care about this…

• Ha says:

If you think that during finals week we’re “blackout,” then you clearly have never attended a school of even marginally “higher” learning.

• thanks again says:

Again, get the fuck over yourself.

73. Isabella says:

“a host at benihana” lol the aokis actually own and founded benihana…

74. Meh says:

This is a riot but the fact that the swamp donkey who slept with him didn’t write this totally ruins it.  Even though she made a huge whore move and probably did brag like an idiot, she doesn’t deserve to be publicly humiliated on the Internet and the betches should take it down at her request

75. Surrrriously says:

I’mma need these Duke betches to get over themselves.  No one in the rest of the literal world cares.  I don’t think, or at least I sincerely hope no one would realistically write this.  Chill the eff out.

In other news that actually matters…..

• uhhh says:

The “literal” world? As opposed to the theoretical one? Stupid isn’t sexy. I also think you’re misusing the word “realistically.” Take an English class, sweetheart.

76. Benihana Betch says:

His dad founded Benihana ironically. ahahahahhaha

77. Betches will be betches says:

Lets be real people, we all have gotten caught up in someone we’ve slept with, kissed, hung out with, or even just talked to enough to want to tell someone. If this letter is able to be written falsely, then who’se to say SHE was the one telling everyone. Hell, statistics show that you say something to one person, then 6 ppl will know by the end of the day. And as for telling her whole sorority, I mean I don’t know if you girls are part of sororities (I was not) from what I hear, it’s all about trusting each other as sisters which, in my mind, would involve the ability to tell them anything without being slandered for it. Not only that, but the sisters could have easily passed it along between each other without her help or consent.

In addition, do you ppl have any idea how many ppl hookup with celebrities?!?! Like c’mon! I don’t see nasty blog posts bashing those millions of ppl. And as for the picture, sorry but whether I had sex with him or not, if I had a picture with him (or any cool celeb for that matter) you bet your ass I am making that my profile picture.

I hate this phrase. But you’re literally all haters. Next thing you know this poor girl is going to end up comitting suicide or something terrible and then who is the asshole?

The same ppl bashing her here who will be on her memorial Facebook page mourning her. Ridiculous.

78. Can we stop? says:

Everyone on here needs to get a life. Who cares about slut shaming, who cares about lawsuits and most of all who - other than people with nothing important to do - gives a shit about the people roaming around Duke U?
    seriously…who?

• Agreed says:

Most likely the same few people who are friends with the girl. And if she is even half as annoying as whoever wrote this thinks she is, I doubt the people at Duke even care..

79. Lol says:

Seriously one of the funniest posts! everyone complaining/bitching acting like this is “slut shaming” need to chill the fuck down. No one forced you to be a fan of this site and read this.

80. anon says:

so if it’s been affirmed that said girl didn’t write this, why is it still up? so maybe she did tell a few people at her school but that doesn’t give the right to some jealous girl to post it, especially pretending to be her. i think it’s pretty unbetchy to leave this up knowing it’s fake.

81. tessa_j says:

Ok, honestly, I refuse to believe SO many different people give so much of a damn about this *anonymous* girl’s reputation that the comments are fied with “stop"s and “enough"s and “take this down"s.
    Seriously suspicious that it’s the same one or two people trying to pretend they are the majority.

This is BETCHESLOVETHIS, this is what they do & how they write. And we love it. Who cares who sent it in, nobody knows or cares to find out who this stupid girl is if they didn’t know already, so chill out -__-

82. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! says:

EVERY SINGLE GIRL HAS SEX WITH STEVE AOKI. he should be in jail by now for rape. seriously. i cant believe he hasnt. i know more than 5 girls PERSONALLY that he has had sex with. also, he gets girls messed up by shoving grey goose in their mouths and then has sex with them when they are barely alive. i know from experience. this article is horrid.

• lyssamcc says:

what do girls think is going to happen when they go on a tour of a famous persons tour bus? hangout? girls need to be smarter about what theyre doing and respect themselves more.

• rape culture says:

^^ what you’re saying is basically propagating rape culture.

i don’t know whether steve aoki actually did what the above poster said he did to girls, but you can’t blame a girl for getting taken advantage of because she “should have been smarter” than to get onto a musician’s tour bus. that puts the blame on the victim instead of on the attacker (which is where it should be). getting onto a tour bus is not consenting to have sex with someone…

• stay away says:

he’s slept w/underages too. gross.

83. Betch says:

Yeah you need to remove this - hilarious but no need to ruin someone’s life

Am I the only one who thinks Aoki needs to accept he’s doing very well for himself with such a hot fiancé?!

• what....? says:

that’s not even kind of true. everyone loves to shit on duke so stories like these always blow up but duke is no scarier for women or overall worse in general than any other college campus… we have shit like this and then obviously the infamous LAX case but compare that to recent events at schools like UNC and Amherst..? college campuses (and america as a whole…) can be scary places for women, but duke can in no way be singled out as worse. our women’s center is one of the most vocal/active groups on campus and, because of our unpleasant history with the lacrosse scandal, etc., we engage in a ton of dialogue about women’s and other social issues.

not sure whether you are somehow related to duke or if you are just hating on it without credible information, but based on my time at duke, this is in no way accurate or representative of my school.

- a female duke undergrad

84. Cool it with the slut shaming says:

Seriously you guys need to calm down with the slut shaming. The betches clearly weren’t slut shaming they called her out for thinking she’s a bad betch for sleeping with a gross DJ   Regardless if the email was real/fake the response was spot on and funny. All of you that are taking this too seriously need to chill. If you’re that sensitive you probably shouldn’t be on this site

85. not cool says:

If everyone reading is a betch then we’ve all blacked out and done shit we regret. Coming to terms with it on your own usually takes long enough but to have it posted on a public site just isn’t fair. If the girl has requested to have this taken down, then it should be taken down.

86. BetchesareWANNABES says:

umm how do you not know what Steve Aoki looks like if you keep talking about music festivals and doing molly? I love this site… but really come on Aoki is a badass. Stop being posers .

• typical says:

The barstoolsports site says the crazy bitch who wrote the email was a tri delt…guess it’s not just at my school that they are sociopaths…

87. Hoya betch says:

Google doesn’t even suggest Steve Aoki when you type in “Steve” = there are at least 12 more famous Steve’s = this girl fucked a D-lister and bragged about it.
    Regardless of whether Aoki-fucker or another Duke student wrote this, the author is clearly a dumbass. Who knew? Glad I picked Georgetown.

88. LargeLOLs says:

Read about 5 comments before I got bored, but like, everyone needs to chill the fuck out. The chick that fucked this ish-famous guy is pathetic for obviously being super annoying and broadcasting it. Whoever wrote this is 1)jealous 2)sick of hearing about it and 3)needs to get a life. Everyone who feels sooo offended that this was posted and this girl got roasted, just stop. Nobody actually cares who this was, it’s all just hilar.

Somewhere out there, Steve Aoki is rolling his eyes at all of this.

89. Ms.betch says:

Who cares who wrote it. Steve sounds like a black belt in the ninja rape game. I too had intercourse with this man (and obviously with a condom…prob for the 1st time basically ever but totally necessary) and his luring/sketchy moves were identical to what he did to this sushi slut. Let me first point out that we were in a casino hotel setting with mutual business partners…pent house partying, living lavishly, late night sushi dining, mature fun… Steve asked if I would like to go back to the casino floor to gamble with him & his friends (um duh. I dont know shit about gambling but i’ll drink your booze and watch, maybe steal your chips), so I followed, but strangely enough he led me to his room. I wasn’t trying to follow him like a sick puppy so I turned around to the elevators and told him its this way…but he had to “grab something in my room really quick.” “fine”, i followed, nervouse as fuck to be alone in a room with this dude. Famous or not, hes creepy and Asian. yes, he is actually chill, wouldnt stop talking though. And then it happened, there wasnt turnkng back. I was pleased that I didn’t see a stereotypical Asian weiner, but mortified when his hair fell in my face… i had to turn around. Then he asked for my number, and like a true bitch with an idgafos attitde i said “why?!” laughed, and left.  I then learned that he has a 23 year old groupie-wife in Australia and a bastard child.  Ew. Famous or not, adultery is pathetic, not something to brag about as the victim either.

This was my first and only Asian.

• annon says:

name the casino and ‘business associates then’.. because most of your facts are wrong, shes 25 from australia and they have no child together

• What do you expect? says:

They are engaged so it is pretty natural that there would be photos of them and their life together/travels. Seriously?

• aboveandbeyond says:

what do i expect? less cheating on his part and less co-dependency & dimmak
          overkill on hers.

• What do you expect? says:

I think you need to mind your own business - get off her instagram - and stop obsessing about Steve Aoki - pretty simple really. What he does or doesn’t do and what she does is none of your business. Get a life !

• maybe says:

she should get a life. he’s engaged, cheating on her, on tour all the time, and she knows about it and stays with him anyways. how dumb is that? and then theres this dumb bitch who had the threesome with him,even if she didnt write in, she was dumb enough to screencap the conversation and send it out to her friends and essentially brag about sleeping with him. she brought a lot of this on herself by screencapping and putting it out there.

• Get Real says:

I’ve read all sorts of stories and I would suggest they are all bullshit. This couple is very clean-living and very much together and I doubt that he is cheating on her at all. He clearly adores her and she often goes on tour with him. His schedule is hectic and there is often no time to scratch himself - let alone involve himself with others he might encounter. He is frequently off on a jet straight after his show. He is constantly surrounded by a tour manager and other support staff. Very infrequently is he alone. All of his staff know his fiancé. Therefore, he has no real opportunity or interest in ‘chasing skirt’. How do I know ??? Because I know the couple and have witnessed them together for years. Stop listening to ‘attention seeking whores’ who post on these social media sites and then commenting as if you have any idea at all. You have no idea of what is happening in these people’s lives. p.s. she is a very smart girl - but you would not know that because you don’t know her.

• Hmmm... so I checked says:

There are actually three references to Dimmak on TC’s instagram, out of many posts .. so I’m wondering, why you would make that statement of “dimmak overkill” - who the fuck are you??? and where the fuck do you get off making such impassioned comments on this couple’s life ??? Very. Odd.

• Bullshit bullshit !! says:

Strange comment about “I’ll drink your booze” because Steve doesn’t drink ... anymore ... at all. Green tea is about as strong as it gets. Those around him don’t drink either. There is never any alcohol around him and his crew. So your ‘story’ is a total fabrication. Surely you can do better ....

90. LOLLLL says:

dying at this story..but in all seriousness if some jealous cunt at her sorority actually took the time to fabricate that email then i feel sorry for her

91. Anon says:

1. You fucked Steve Aoki, probably like the worst fucking DJ in house music besides Skrillex.
    2. You only earn bragging rights if you fuck an actually famous but still old DJ like Tiesto
    3. You need to realize you’re only a number to him and there are betchier betches out there that have most likely done this too but don’t feel like bragging about it because they know they shouldn’t

92. Screw You says:

To Ms. Sushi-Roll bitch,

you are the lowest class piece of shit I have ever met in my life. What kind of fucked up, twisted-ass bitch are you to go around hating on someone who you barely even fucking know. You actually have no life. You are a jealous bitch just because your flat ass and ugly weasel face can’t get Steve Aoki or even some other ugly faggot for that matter. You should be fucking ashamed of yourself. Actually. Can we all take a minute and reflect on what actually happened here? Some dumb-ass sorry piece of worthless shit starts spewing out lies and hatred about a girl she barely even fucking knows for what? Attention? Popularity? Everyone hating on this poor girl needs to think about how she feels. Half of this stuff in this pathetic little article isn’t even true. And Sushi-roll, sweetheart, if you’re trying to be funny you need to try a little harder. Straight from Mulan? Hi-fucking-larious bitch. Hop the fuck off of this poor girl’s back and calm the fuck down sweetie. Nobody thinks you are cool. I know this girl and she is the nicest, smartest, and funniest girl I have ever met. Not to mention SO FUCKING SEXY. No fucking wonder Steve wanted to do shit with her. So what deep emotion did you draw out of being insulting, derogatory, and the biggest cyber-bullying bitch I have ever met? You embarrassed someone and now everyone thinks you are a tramp of a sociopath, the lowest and most disrespected whore I have ever seen on the internet and in reality? Whoop-dee-fucking-doo! I hope you’re happy honey. I really do. Because Karma is a bitch and its gonna chomp your ass bitch it will.  You probably wont even read this because you are a pussy, too much of one to come on this website and see the damage that you did. Honestly. But even if you don’t see it, Ms. Sushi-roll ( more like fat roll, I’ve seen your pictures, love) I want everyone that has ever commented something hurtful about this girl here or anywhere else to just think about what you are doing to a person’s life and how much you are hurting her. She could have fucking commited suicide. I know that I would have. Half of you don’t even know her NAME. You refer to her as slut and bitch and that’s all. Have you taken time to know her? to actually understand who she is? Or did you make snap judgments about her based on the horse crap this horse crap wrote? And if you did, you should feel TERRIBLE about yourselves. How the hell do you sleep at night? You are pathetic. Equally as bad as Ms. Sushi-roll over here. This is ridiculous. All of this. The fact that I even have to write this and tell you people how to be humane is crazy. Honest to god. And to the girl that wrote this, no to the swine that wrote this: if you say anything about this girl again. If you say anything about anyone. Well, i can’t do anything to you. I don’t want to stoop down to your level.  Because between you and a normal person is fifty feet of shit. Which, ironically is what you are. Shit and whole lot worse, sushi bitch.

Love,

Screw You

• She's a slut says:

If your friend slept with Steve Aoki .. then she is a cheap little piece and her actions are not excused by being an “innocent victim” of another girl’s spiteful actions in posting on this site. No respectable person would have chased a guy that she didn’t even know other than through his public profile and then broadcasting her story on the night of the event to all and sundry. The person who wrote this piece is not much better. Both of these girls need to work on some self-respect. How could Steve Aoki be so fucking stupid as to involve himself with the trash that stalked him at this event. Poor stupid bastards the lot of you !!

• i completely agree says:

she is a complete attention whore screen-capping that text and sending it around to her friends.

93. Betrayal says:

It’s all about betrayal of trust. The article writer betrayed a fellow student and put her up for ridicule in a most public of galleries. This website betrayed its readers by publishing this rubbish and then lamely exposing the identity of the silly fool who wrote the piece. Worst of all, is the betrayal of love and trust that a gorgeous girl placed in her fiance - if indeed this whole story is true. And therein lies another issue - story tellers love attention and so do hateful anonymous commenters. No one in the public eye is going to bother addressing all of the lies and bullshit that is published on the internet by the minute. Because they don’t, and can’t, pursue every hurtful defamatory story and trolling commenter, so many lies become ‘the truth’. Do under others .......

94. ano says:

haha this story isnt even real! whats funny is this bitch first of all lied about sleeping with steve (as i was with him filming the entire time he was here) and then gone and bragged about a fake lie and now she deserves everything that is coming to her.

95. hmmmmm says:

i think the most surprising part of this article is this :

“After half an hour of talking and hearing his newest, unleaked tracks”

steve aoki makes a living by piggy backing off of other artists’ talent and calling them “collaborations.” guy doesn’t write his own music. such a fucking joke. i would be too embarrassed to tell anyone if i slept with steve a-joke-y.

96. Gnarly... says:

Yikes. This whole conversation is pretty gnarly. And actually makes me kind of emo… It’s one thing to be betchy. It’s another thing entirely to be cool with slut-shaming and racism. I usually love the site and all the unbridled commentary but this is just a bummer.

97. H says:

It’s concerning to me that what most of you are focusing on in is this girl’s supposed slutty-ness (thanks for perpetuating slut-shaming Betches) instead of the overt racism not only included in submission, but also in the response. ‘Host at Benihana’ and ‘an extra in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’? Really guys?

98. Destany95 says:

This was fucking wild start to finish